Cancelled Jurassic Park-Uncancelled? [Archive] - YoJoe.com Forums

View Full Version : Cancelled Jurassic Park-Uncancelled?

Geek-Viper
01-15-2012, 05:06 PM
I posted this in another section. But seems like it might belong here.

So as many of you might know there were some Jurassic Park toys that Hasbro had planned. As far as I am aware it was a couple of Resolute repaints. A Blue Firefly, a Green Firefly(both AWE drivers), and a white guy Roadblock. I'm sure someone out there has quick access to some pics they can post. From what I've seen they looked sweet! Who doesn't want a Jungle Camo Firefly?

Anyway, the point being, I don't know the whole story behind cancellation. But with the announcement that they are beginning production on Jurassic Park 4, you think these toys will get the green light now? I have noticed a sudden flood of the Roadblock figures hitting eBay in the last couple weeks. Even picked one up for $10. Any thoughts?

Kann
01-23-2012, 12:57 AM
I wish I could get my hands on them! I wish i seen more pictures tho! Have not seen the RoadBlack yet! :o

Geek-Viper
01-23-2012, 09:34 PM
Here's a pic of the one I bought. Just got him in the mail today. I hope they put them into production.

https://public.bay.livefilestore.com/y1pLTJvl4qVYxp8VaMpY1ennOBneWTYwcnBnAcOoYC6kADHdpt KRY4PGfaEZ8--E0hxdYKS1AtEmKN96v4McbDwWQ/JPGIJOE-L-Joe-STOCK02.jpg?psid=1

Geek-Viper
01-23-2012, 09:43 PM
Here's where I first saw pics:

More detailed images of the upcoming Mech Suits and Jurassic Park | Generals Joes - A blog about the importance (or unimportance) of little plastic men (http://generalsjoes.com/2010/01/03/more-detailed-images-of-the-upcoming-mech-suits-and-jurassic-park/)

More awesome Resolute tooling gracing Jurassic Park | Generals Joes - A blog about the importance (or unimportance) of little plastic men (http://generalsjoes.com/2010/07/11/more-awesome-resolute-tooling-gracing-jurassic-park/)

Mrmystery1994
01-26-2012, 04:36 PM
*Joegasms*

Gyre-Viper
01-27-2012, 05:12 PM
There's a few theories as to why the JP stuff is starting to find its way out of the shadows again. The problem is that most of these theories make complete sense in their own right so until something more concrete rears its head.. it's pretty hard to tell if it's one reason or a combination of reasons. The Grey Market can be a confounding place. But that's part of the fun!

Geek-Viper
01-27-2012, 09:09 PM
There's a few theories as to why the JP stuff is starting to find its way out of the shadows again. The problem is that most of these theories make complete sense in their own right so until something more concrete rears its head.. it's pretty hard to tell if it's one reason or a combination of reasons. The Grey Market can be a confounding place. But that's part of the fun!

Come on man! Don't just set us up like that. Throw a few of those theories our way. I know those pics I linked to on Justin's site are yours(Thanks by the way ;)). So if we're going to listen to any random ideas I think you're the best source. I started this thread for speculation purposes. Lay it on us!

Gyre-Viper
02-01-2012, 04:06 PM
Come on man! Don't just set us up like that. Throw a few of those theories our way. I know those pics I linked to on Justin's site are yours(Thanks by the way ;)). So if we're going to listen to any random ideas I think you're the best source. I started this thread for speculation purposes. Lay it on us!

It will make much more sense in context. Which I promise there will be context! Hold tight!!!!!