Finally added collection pics to my webpage [Archive] - YoJoe.com Forums

View Full Version : Finally added collection pics to my webpage

Recondo76
06-06-2004, 08:17 PM
Here they are guys:

My Site (http://www.geocities.com/lookin4me_/MyGIJoePage.html)

:D

joeboy75
06-06-2004, 09:12 PM
Awesome. That's one of my favorite things about collecting, checking out other people's collections. I fun to see what they've put so much effort into and how they display it.

Iron Snake
06-06-2004, 09:40 PM
Nice. Is that your whole collection?

Xerofall
06-06-2004, 10:08 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Sorry, this site is temporarily unavailable!
The web site you are trying to access has exceeded its allocated data transfer. Visit our help area for more information.
Access to this site will be restored within an hour. Please try again later. http://www.geocities.com/lookin4me_/MyGIJoePage.html

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That's all I get. :confused:

thorn
06-06-2004, 11:42 PM
its back up- hey let me know if you want me to serve the photos, no bandwidth issues- i will also shout out t othe rest of you to give me more collection links-
taKE A LOOK, I GOT A BUNCH OF EM-
(stupid caps lock)
JOE collections! (http://sftrance.com/toys/sets.html)

Recondo76
06-07-2004, 06:55 AM
that's not everything...that's not my complete figures with full cardbacks and my incomplete vehicles...or my Terror Drome shell...

Gemini Matrix
06-07-2004, 11:23 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by joeboy75:
Awesome. That's one of my favorite things about collecting, checking out other people's collections. I fun to see what they've put so much effort into and how they display it.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I totally agree. Love looking at other collection. Sweet collection, J.

Lt. Royal
06-08-2004, 06:11 AM
I use these to show my wife that I am not crazy!!!!! His Joe room looks very similar to mine. Shelfs with JOes on it. I imagine there are secret nooks and crannies all over with this stuff in it. I am in Georgia and I know no one who collects this stuff like I do. My friends joke that I am a closeted geek! I just love war stuff, I serve in the Army I as well as teach.

redviper
06-08-2004, 06:57 AM
I can't see the photos for now...
but everyone knows that I love to see someelse photos about their gijoe collection..
for example: I remember the first time I watch the gemeni matrix collection..I was very happy to see them!
he has a nice collection of nightvipers!
just nice...got more pictures Gemini? :D

Joebros
06-08-2004, 02:34 PM
Great collection.

Recondo76
06-09-2004, 05:57 AM
You guys are too good to me...flattery will get you nowhere. who am i kidding...it'll get you EVERYWHERE...lol

i can't wait to complete my Condor so i can take more pics...(coughcoughWILLcoughcough)
:D

Gemini Matrix
06-09-2004, 07:26 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by redviper:
I can't see the photos for now...
but everyone knows that I love to see someelse photos about their gijoe collection..
for example: I remember the first time I watch the gemeni matrix collection..I was very happy to see them!
he has a nice collection of nightvipers!
just nice...got more pictures Gemini? :D<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

If all you have seen are the Night Viper pics then, yes! LOL!

Check out my sig. If you have seen those. I do have newer pics done. I got several shelves done just wanted to complete a few more before I started showing them. Tho I might just have to settle for them right now. Since I maybe moving here very soon into my new house. Then I'll have plenty to show everyone.

Gemini Matrix
06-09-2004, 07:29 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Recondo76:
You guys are too good to me...flattery will get you nowhere. who am i kidding...it'll get you EVERYWHERE...lol

i can't wait to complete my Condor so i can take more pics...(coughcoughWILLcoughcough)
:D<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Patience young one. Patience. :D

dansjoes.com
06-09-2004, 12:43 PM
Looks good man! I agree..I like seeing everyone elses collections!

Here is a link to mine: http://www.dansjoes.com/html/my_pic.html

Gemini Matrix
06-09-2004, 02:11 PM
Man! Look at all that MIB stuff! I hope to get my boxes out soon. Tho they are just empty boxes. :D