Jacket for ROC ARCTIC THREAT DUKE [Archive] - YoJoe.com Forums

View Full Version : Jacket for ROC ARCTIC THREAT DUKE

BIG BUFF
02-20-2012, 01:17 PM
Hi. I recently bought an unreleased Roc Arctic Threat Duke with Rifle, snowboard and backpack. After reading a review I learned that he was supposed to come with a heavy coat to cover the reactive armor. Can somebody point me in the right direction as to where I can buy the coat? I dont like the reactive armor showing for a snow trooper. Any info is much appreciated. Thanks!

Average Joe
02-20-2012, 03:11 PM
give it up, you're not going to find one.

If you're willing to pay over a hundred bucks, someone might sell. But that jacket is one REALLY rare unreleased item.

BIG BUFF
02-20-2012, 07:28 PM
WOW! I had no idea that it was that expensive. Does anybody have any recommendations for how to cover Arctic Threat Duke with the reactive armor? I don't think he looks so covert hiding out with the black in the snow. POC Snow Job looks good but it's very hard to get a hold of a steady supply of jackets because POC Snow Job is being jacked up on EBAY. I just want some jackets to cover this awesome figure. Thanks for the initial reply btw.

Average Joe
02-20-2012, 09:16 PM
The TRU arctic Shipwreck has a jacket that looks decent on duke. Paint scheme isn't exact but it is as close as you can get without painting.

Geek-Viper
05-05-2012, 06:30 PM
So I have this same dilemma. Then I did this.

Its the vest from PoC Snake Eyes (http://www.yojoe.com/action/10/snakeeyes52.shtml). The weathering on it matches Duke's armour exactly. Granted, it doesn't eliminate the "I don't think he looks so covert hiding out with the black in the snow" problem. But it does help make him look fuller and its a much cheaper solution.

PFunk
05-06-2012, 08:29 PM
I used a black PTE tac vest. Looks okay.