Finds May 24th - 31st! [Archive] - YoJoe.com Forums

View Full Version : Finds May 24th - 31st!

Obiwanjacoby
05-31-2004, 11:35 AM
I went out to a friend's house who collects mountains of Joes the day before yesterday. I took my Joe collecting Grandfather & Grandson team (Darrell & Jack) with me seeing as the boy is way behind on completing his set. smile.gif

Get this, the dude had 300 figures loose, mint, no accessories for $2 each! That's a garage sale baby!!! Here's what we scored:

- Ferret
- 2 Night Creepers
- 2 CGCs
- Sky Creeper (!!!)
- Couplea Toxo-Zombies (poor guys)
- Major Bludd v.1
- R&R v.1
- Sonic Lampreys
- Clutch v.1

He also had mint complete Joes w/FC for $5 each. Darrell's grandson got a complete Falcon v.1, there was a ton of other stuff in that box!!!! In retrospect I should have made an offer for the entire lot, but that would've been way too greedy. tongue.gif

Then the guy took us downstairs and opened up two cases of early '90s CARDED Joes, all $5 each. He had some great stuff like Snake-Eyes '91, Flak-Viper, and Heavy-Duty v.1. I picked up a carded Long-Arm (dunno why, I like the bomb-blast suit).

Good hunt! Had a fun-fun time! :D

-PJ

Patrick A. Riley
05-31-2004, 11:41 AM
Not a "find" so to speak, but I did finally complete my Marvel comic collection in just under a year with issue #152

[ May 31, 2004: Message edited by: Patrick A. Riley ]

Lt. Royal
05-31-2004, 01:52 PM
what is so special about 152 I think I have it!

Lt. Royal
05-31-2004, 01:52 PM
I realize I have a several joes that are pretty rare and didn't know it. Knoght vulture, and red devil.....I also got the storm trooper.

Patrick A. Riley
05-31-2004, 02:32 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Lt. Royal:
what is so special about 152 I think I have it!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Nothing. It just happened to be the last one I needed
:rolleyes:

efranks
05-31-2004, 06:28 PM
Greetings,
I won it on eBay before the 24th but it came in between then and the 31st:
A complete Phantom X-19 with Ghostrider (minus scarf) and only one broken piece for $6.50.

E...