Where can i get Lanard/Corps stuff [Archive] - YoJoe.com Forums

View Full Version : Where can i get Lanard/Corps stuff

danyanda
06-16-2004, 07:00 PM
Does anyone except Smalljoes sell this stuff online? I am interested to see some of the less common military themed stuff (aka the APC).

ChrisNeal
06-16-2004, 07:58 PM
wal-mart

Rapid Fire
06-17-2004, 06:04 AM
i want those neon gliders and pilots! those are cool! i wanna repaint them! bt seems smalljoes is the only place ta get them!

Outback87
06-17-2004, 11:08 AM
I bought the neon gliders/pilots from smalljoes a couple of years ago. I think they're some of the best Lanard figures out there, but it's hard to find non-military Corps! stuff.

I'd highly recommend smalljoes and would also recommend that you check www.smallblueplanet.com. (http://www.smallblueplanet.com.) Last time I visited, they had a lot of non-military themed stuff marked down to almost nothing. I think they had the fire station, construction trucks and a bunch of the small sets. That's been about a month ago, though.

Bill

CobraLaLaLarry
06-17-2004, 11:09 AM
Some of the KB Outlet stores have a lot of Corps stuff, and the rescue/firefighter/police stuff by Lanard. I also see Corps stuff at K-Mart and Walmart

Fireflyanon
06-17-2004, 03:26 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by CobraLaLaLarry:
Some of the KB Outlet stores have a lot of Corps stuff, and the rescue/firefighter/police stuff by Lanard. I also see Corps stuff at K-Mart and Walmart<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

The NJ outlet stores were closed