WarHammer Pics and Review! [Archive] - YoJoe.com Forums

View Full Version : WarHammer Pics and Review!

Sgt. Moody
06-18-2004, 06:53 AM
I got mine in yesterday and its just amazing! :D

I sent Jay at TNI some pics with a review, so check it out!
http://www.toynewsi.com/index.php?catid=9&itemid=3459

Incase you guys didnt know, i am NightCreeper from TNI, i forgot my password for my NightCreeper account on here (which i created a long time ago) cause it was some number emailed to me, but i cant get my password back because i no longer have that old email account which was on aol, cause im now on cable, so i had to make a new account....

If you guys wanna see any certain pictures, please let me know!

Thanks!
smile.gif

[ June 18, 2004: Message edited by: Sgt. Moody ]

RAS ONE J
06-18-2004, 07:12 AM
Cool man.
ahhh Sgt.Moody is actually Nightcreeper at TNI.

Well when I ever see you post here..I'll think of Nightcreeper. You didn't want to be Nightcreeper1 or something similar?

Sgt. Moody
06-18-2004, 07:18 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by rasonej:
Cool man.
ahhh Sgt.Moody is actually Nightcreeper at TNI.

Well when I ever see you post here..I'll think of Nightcreeper. You didn't want to be Nightcreeper1 or something similar?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I dont like the # after the name, its just weird to me, and i loved playing Call of Duty, so i choose this, but if i cold ever find out my old NightCreeper password here i'd go back to it, or if the NC account here could be deleted,then i would create another one smile.gif

Jeff Bohn
06-18-2004, 07:25 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Sgt. Moody:
but if i cold ever find out my old NightCreeper password here i'd go back to it, or if the NC account here could be deleted,then i would create another one smile.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Email sent!

NightCreeper
06-18-2004, 07:53 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Jeff Bohn:

Email sent!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

SWEET!

Thanks Jeff, i really appreciate it!!!

RAS ONE J
06-18-2004, 07:55 AM
Hahha..Jeff you the man!
NightCreeper welcome back!

NightCreeper
06-18-2004, 07:56 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by rasonej:
Hahha..Jeff you the man!
NightCreeper welcome back!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

LoL, thanks

BTW any of you guys going to the con?

If you are you can check out the Warhammer there....cause im going and im bringing it, so LMK

thorn
06-18-2004, 08:11 AM
yeah that is pretty cool-\
i have been waiting for a decent joe hummer, this is more than just decent-
what is up with recoloring these guys hair tho?
heheh.
anyway thanks for the photos- so is this gonna be part of wave 3?

NightCreeper
06-18-2004, 08:13 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by thorn:
yeah that is pretty cool-\
i have been waiting for a decent joe hummer, this is more than just decent-
what is up with recoloring these guys hair tho?
heheh.
anyway thanks for the photos- so is this gonna be part of wave 3?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I do not think so....the wave 3 bravos are the quickstrike and ice sabre, from what i have been told, this is prob gonna be wave 4 or just a random no wave vehicle, but it should be out in fall 04 from what i have heard...

RAS ONE J
06-18-2004, 08:17 AM
unfortunately I'm not going to the Joe Con this year.

That Warhammer is just Bad @$$. One of the better new vehicles. I might have buy two when they come out.

Sgt Zap looks like Steven Segal.

Deogg
06-18-2004, 08:27 AM
KICK. IMMENSE. ARSE.

Easily the best non-repaint (post-2000) vehicle ever made. It's just an awesome vehicle all the way around. Maybe Hasbro's gotten sick of BBI kicking their tails in the vehicle department.

And for Zap........I absolutely HAAAAAATE the tiny waist-big chest syndrome that almost always ruins a would-be good figure. The figure is pretty darn good as is, but if hasbro would have trimmed down the shoulders/chest area a touch, the fig would have gone down as one of the best new sculpts ever (as if it'd have much competition LOL).

I did think of something people could do with Zap.....if you can afford a mess of Warhammers there's your green shirts!!!

[ June 18, 2004: Message edited by: Deogg ]

VanillaGorilla
06-18-2004, 12:01 PM
I love the Warhammer, I will pick up a few at least. I agree with the thought that maybe Hasbro is tired of losing out to BBI. The only thing I dont like is the big missle launcher on top. We all know that you gotta have a 50 Cal on the roof.

NightCreeper
06-18-2004, 12:15 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by VanillaGorilla:
I love the Warhammer, I will pick up a few at least. I agree with the thought that maybe Hasbro is tired of losing out to BBI. The only thing I dont like is the big missle launcher on top. We all know that you gotta have a 50 Cal on the roof.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hey man, you can switch it with 2 different guns it came with....wanna see some pics of that?

thorn
06-18-2004, 12:22 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Hasbro is tired of losing out to BBI <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Nice! yeah this is a killer vehicle-
and dude why are you even asking if we want to see more pix?
heheh. MORE PICS!
how did you get this thing?

NightCreeper
06-18-2004, 12:25 PM
Here are the pics of the warhammer with the different guns on!

WEll in the previous pics i had it with the rocket launcher on, here are pics of it with the other 2 guns on...

First off, the extra guns are stored in the back:
http://img9.photobucket.com/albums/v27/NightCreeper/DSC01900.jpg
http://img9.photobucket.com/albums/v27/NightCreeper/DSC01901.jpg

Here is the Longer ranged gun:
http://img9.photobucket.com/albums/v27/NightCreeper/DSC01902.jpg

Shorter Ranged Gun:
http://img9.photobucket.com/albums/v27/NightCreeper/DSC01903.jpg

chrysophylax
06-18-2004, 02:10 PM
Just a correction: the "longer ranged gun" looks to be .50 cal. Browning M2 just like Roadblock's. While the "shorter ranged gun" looks like a Mk19 Grenade Launcher (the new Bbi figures have these). The spring loaded launcher also looks like a TOW launcher. All three weapons are actual weapons found on Hummers.

- JM

NightCreeper
06-18-2004, 02:31 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by chrysophylax:
Just a correction: the "longer ranged gun" looks to be .50 cal. Browning M2 just like Roadblock's. While the "shorter ranged gun" looks like a Mk19 Grenade Launcher (the new Bbi figures have these). The spring loaded launcher also looks like a TOW launcher. All three weapons are actual weapons found on Hummers.

- JM<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sweet! I knew the guns were ___ Calibur, but i just didnt know which, so i just said long range gun and so on smile.gif

Icebreaker
06-19-2004, 04:15 AM
Thanks for the pics, I am looking forward to this, as well! Only a couple more months...!

MattMan91
06-19-2004, 08:13 AM
yo NC how many figs fit in the whole thing?

Dreadnok4life
06-19-2004, 08:42 AM
And for Zap........I absolutely HAAAAAATE the tiny waist-big chest syndrome that almost always ruins a would-be good figure. The figure is pretty darn good as is, but if hasbro would have trimmed down the shoulders/chest area a touch, the fig would have gone down as one of the best new sculpts ever (as if it'd have much competition LOL).

Only Deogg could come up with a negative remark for what is obviously a frikin' Joe masterpiece. LOL. Cheers to you mate for your consistency.

This vehicle is absolutely stunning. BBI quality, which is high praise indeed. Maybe if this sells well, which I think it will, Hasbro will continue in this direction. Sgt. Zap looks great. I didn't think his hair looked blonde, more like it was cut very short and you could see his scalp. Either way I don't care if it's blonde or not, in 2004 men are allowed to dye their hair without being lambasted for it.

The Warhammer will be General Hawk's personal command vehicle in my universe. LOL All I need to find is the two star flag to fly on it.

P C Bauer
06-19-2004, 09:18 AM
All I have to say is AMAZING!!! I will definatly have to pick up umm, 1, no 3, no 5, I don't know how many! I think that the new figs are better that previous. I am referring to the new Leatherneck(with the Mech) and now Zap. The body proportions arn't there yet but they can at least blend with the old figs. I hope too that this is where hasbro might go. I have boughten many(and I do mean many) BBI hummers and 21st century "Mutt" jeeps and some world peacekeeper stuff for my Joes to travel in because to me Hasbro didn't have what I wanted, ie somewhat realistic military vehicles. This is DEFINATELY a major step in that direction and I for one will be on that bandwagon. I am not against the other stuff they put out. I just would like to see some realistic stuff too. Go Hasbro! I hope they keep it up. So far as a whole I like what I see coming.

Paul

NightCreeper
06-19-2004, 09:28 AM
Mattman: It holds 5, One Driver, 3 passengers and 1 gun turret operator smile.gif

As for the body proportions, SGT. Zap is bigger than the wave 10 and 11 figures....he is about wave 8 size

wacker23
06-19-2004, 09:28 AM
its awesome i might actually buy it..but it would have been better if they trimmed down the zap figure..look at the baroness and lady jayes figures,they look funny.

Deogg
06-19-2004, 10:22 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR> Only Deogg could come up with a negative remark for what is obviously a frikin' Joe masterpiece. LOL. Cheers to you mate for your consistency.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hey, at least I didn't say that the fig sucks (which it defintiely doesn't). Zap and Slip-stream are probably the two best new sculpt figs yet. I'm just waiting to see if this is the beginning or a turnaround in the quality of product Hasbro churns out, or just a flash-in-the-pan fluke. Stuff like this, and the Thunderwing, and the comic 3-packs except for the Hulk....I mean, Clutch (that one's for you Obi LOL :D ) look pretty darn good. The stuff looks a LOT better than what is on the shelves now. I'm just waiting to see if it becomes a trend or not.

Is hasbro finally realizing that at a good 90%+ of VvV absolutely sucks? It's not this stuff (Thunderwing/Warhammer/Comic 3-packs) that will answer that.....it's the stuff that comes after.

james strickland
06-20-2004, 08:03 AM
cool looking vehicle I hope it doen't change much I have liked the hotwheels version hummer for some time now. this one will work for teh joes and hopefully starts something.

thorn
06-20-2004, 11:21 AM
OK- so do 3 3/4 figs fit in there ok, or is it more for the 4 inchers ? or both work ok?

NightCreeper
06-20-2004, 11:57 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by thorn:
OK- so do 3 3/4 figs fit in there ok, or is it more for the 4 inchers ? or both work ok?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Any Gi joe fits, as long as its a gi joe smile.gif

its in real scale 1/18 scale (aka Joe scale)

thorn
06-20-2004, 12:27 PM
cool so its not too big or anything-
like the venom cycle was a little wacko, only a 4 incher can drive.
this hummer is gonna be SICK!

GILTYONE
06-20-2004, 03:22 PM
Nice maybe I can pick 1 up early at the show can't wait!