Crimson Command Chopper at Tuesday Morning? [Archive] - YoJoe.com Forums

View Full Version : Crimson Command Chopper at Tuesday Morning?

Kir Kanos
06-11-2004, 11:26 AM
according to several people at www.joesightings.com, (http://www.joesightings.com,) for $14.99. May have to finally go there with the wife...(swallows lump in throat)

http://www.joesightings.com/Sightings.php?JoeId=234

[ June 11, 2004: Message edited by: davegahan1976 ]

Darko
06-11-2004, 11:32 AM
Yep, I got mine a few days ago. I tried to post about it, but it was when the board was insane and not letting me post.

They have the Patriot Grizzly, too. Same price.

SLG
06-11-2004, 12:00 PM
Yeah, I just got off the phone with my mom she just got me one there. Thets funny Iam 27 years old and my mommy is still buying me toys. Gotta love moms that buy you toys. :D :cool:

GILTYONE
06-11-2004, 12:11 PM
They are no where in these parts got lucky findin extras and for that price it is worth pickin up a few to army build and sell the figures or great for later trades ;)

Angry Beef
06-11-2004, 01:19 PM
Does Tuesday Morning have a West Coast equivalent?

Blayloxzuess
06-11-2004, 01:39 PM
I went to all the ones around me about 2 weeks ago. Seems like they only have 1 grizzly & 1 copter at each store and have not restocked the copter :( Better to have 1 than none tongue.gif

Darko
06-11-2004, 01:52 PM
Angry Beef, check their website. I didn't know there was one in Spokane until I looked at their store locater (despite having driven by the store no fewer than once a week a for the last nine months). It's just one of those stores that kinda blends into the background.

Patrick A. Riley
06-11-2004, 02:44 PM
I'm gonna check tomorrow when I go to the post office

zartan15
06-11-2004, 02:45 PM
Hey, if anyone can get me one I'd appreciate it. I've never even seen one in life.

Angry Beef
06-11-2004, 08:34 PM
Wow, there's quite a few in Sacramento. One not more than 5 miles from my house.

I'll guess I'll hit it tomorrow.

Blayloxzuess
06-11-2004, 08:52 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR> I didn't know there was one in Spokane until I looked at their store locater (despite having driven by the store no fewer than once a week a for the last nine months). It's just one of those stores that kinda blends into the background.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

So true, I never even heard of this store before. Once I heard about it, I figures that must be a big chain somewhere else. When I went to the store locater, there were 2 of them less than 3 miles from my house :D

RAS ONE J
06-11-2004, 09:06 PM
LOL..I never heard of Tuesday Morning..I thought it was joke at first. But dam..there are like 6 in my area..shows me how much I know bout my city.

Hmmm..I don't really care for the Chopper maybe there are some other Joe goodies there,
I'll check it out tomorrow.

Thanks guys for sharing the info!

Darko
06-11-2004, 11:47 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by rasonej:
LOL..I never heard of Tuesday Morning..I thought it was joke at first. But dam..there are like 6 in my area..shows me how much I know bout my city.

Hmmm..I don't really care for the Chopper maybe there are some other Joe goodies there,
I'll check it out tomorrow.

Thanks guys for sharing the info!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Basically all they have is the Copter, the Grizzly, and the 12" Big Brawler w/ gun station. I'd recommend picking up the copter and selling it on ebay, if nothing else.

Rapid Fire
06-12-2004, 03:35 AM
*just checked store locator*

WOO HOO

*crosses fingers and runs out door*

AMulls
06-12-2004, 12:33 PM
Crimson Command Chopper- $15
Patriot Grizzly Tank- $15

Turning a Saturday afternoon into a Tuesday Morning?- Priceless

:D :D

BK
06-12-2004, 01:35 PM
I never saw a single one of these in stores, but I just got back from TM and they had 4 of them. Thanks for the heads up.

themoney75
06-12-2004, 02:12 PM
stopped today one of each got the copper and pass on the tank.thanks to the guys who gave a head up on this i would of never look there. ;)

themoney75
06-12-2004, 03:53 PM
i know walmart has them on there site for 29.97.

Recondo76
06-12-2004, 04:37 PM
Picked one up at my local Tuesday Morning...thanks for the heads up guys!!

RAS ONE J
06-12-2004, 04:49 PM
Okay...I decided to buy one for myself since I passed on the Chopper several times last year at Target since I didn't want to pay full price back then.

Now I just have to make room for it.

What I don't get is how the CCC survived the Christmas season and end up at discount shop for 1/2 off since almost everybody had a hard time finding a CCC around nation months back. :rolleyes:

Well, go out and get them guys ...there are ton of Tuesday Mornings in L.A./OC/So Cal area.

Thanks again davegahan1976!!!!!

Kir Kanos
06-12-2004, 08:36 PM
I posted this, but still haven't found them anywhere around me, I am glad you guys are finding them, at least. This was pretty scarce last year.

Angry Beef
06-12-2004, 09:42 PM
The one near my house is no longer visible by humans. I drove past the address and where my mom remembered it being but there was nothing.. I guess I'll try to find the other one in Sac. But man if I find some guy with a ton of them at the Comic Con here tomorrow I'm going to spazz out... Well not really.. I've already done JvsC Tomax and Xamor customs that are pretty close to the one that come with the chopper.. and I don't really collect vehicles... Ahh well.. nevermind.

Rapid Fire
06-13-2004, 10:29 AM
ok i went there and they had them for $14.99! they also had some army builder packs for 2.99! i got them all for my collection! heres the breakdown:

televiper pack= x4
neo/neo commander= x3
and get this, viper/av= x11

i was stoked! i picked up 2 copters and a grizzley tank! a very very good if ya ask me! i was talking to the clerk and he said they get gijoe and transformer stuff all the time! so i guess i have a new store ta check on a regular basis;

on a side note, i got a 20th anniversary prime there for $17. he was like $70 when he first came out! so now i have 2!

RAS ONE J
06-13-2004, 10:31 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Rapid Fire:
ok i went there and they had them for $14.99! they also had some army builder packs for 2.99! i got them all for my collection! heres the breakdown:

televiper pack= x4
neo/neo commander= x3
and get this, viper/av= x11

i was stoked! i picked up 2 copters and a grizzley tank! a very very good if ya ask me! i was talking to the clerk and he said they get gijoe and transformer stuff all the time! so i guess i have a new store ta check on a regular basis;

on a side note, i got a 20th anniversary prime there for $17. he was like $70 when he first came out! so now i have 2!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

LOL..you got to be kidding me..Televiper and Alleyviper two packs!!! Great find man..just great!

Rapid Fire
06-13-2004, 02:50 PM
yeah, im trying to get my scanner to work so i can post a scan of the reciept. its just unbelievable! they had a few other packs of other figures, but none that interesting.

JWLJN
06-13-2004, 05:33 PM
I found a Copter at a Tuesday Morning here as well. Were these things hard to come by originally? I've been out of the hardcore Joe loop for about 4 years, but always scanned the Joe aisle to see what was new. Don't think I ever saw this in a regular Joe store.

-J\/\/

GBPackRat
06-13-2004, 08:37 PM
Just to comfrim what has already been stated...

I stopped in at a TM here in Madison on Friday and got myself the 1 chopper they had (in the back room I might add) for $14.99.

Other things I found at the store:
12 inch Brawler for $10
12 inch Barrel Roll for $10
12 inch Cobra Commander for $10
PG Tank for $14.99 but the box was damaged.

I myself only got the chopper for $14.99 if anyone is interested in the 12 inch stuff, let me know and maybe we can work out a trade or something.

Tanner

Angry Beef
06-14-2004, 02:46 PM
I found the elusive store.. The sign is tiny.
I picked up two choppers. They had some grizzlies and some 12 inch figures.

Lowlight
06-15-2004, 12:10 PM
I've been to two of the nearest stores to me in San Diego. No joy on the choppers. Hopefully one will turn up. As for the Grizzly, I found it for $12 at the local Kmart. Cleaned 'em out of all 3.

curmudgeon
06-15-2004, 12:16 PM
Anyone willing to sell me a chopper for 25 bucks + shipping? Please?

zombieguide
06-15-2004, 12:32 PM
curmudgeon

PM me, ill help you out. i was in my TM yesterday, and they had 3-4 left.

curmudgeon
06-15-2004, 12:57 PM
PM sent, thanks!

Rapid Fire
06-15-2004, 01:25 PM
this thread answers the all important question, WHAT happened to the copter when it was released! TM got them all! lol

Iron Snake
06-15-2004, 02:09 PM
Stopped at one today, they have them along with a slew of 12" stuff. Prices confirmed. I'll go pick up one tomorrow I think.

Lucid Enigma
06-15-2004, 03:40 PM
Funny how I never knew this store existed. Looked at the web site and found one a few miles from home. I will have to check it out tomorrow. I can only hope they have something good.

Mark O'

themoney75
06-15-2004, 04:21 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Rapid Fire:
yeah, im trying to get my scanner to work so i can post a scan of the reciept. its just unbelievable! they had a few other packs of other figures, but none that interesting.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
got the scanner fix?

yo-man2
06-15-2004, 04:37 PM
anyone wanna sell me one at cost?

do a good turn?

red25thta
06-15-2004, 05:22 PM
I went to one today and nothing. BUt I got directions to 2 more at least I am going by tomorrow. Also maybe 4 more I can hit tomorrow. IF I find any I'll pick up a few.
I'll post back here tomorrow.

GBPackRat
06-15-2004, 08:31 PM
Lucid....

The exact same thing happened with me.

I never had heard of the store, saw the post Friday morning, did a store search online that afternoon and by evening I had scored the only Copter in Madison, WI.

If you don't seen any on the shelf, as if they have any in back. The store I went to only had one and it was hidding in the back.

Good luck finding stuff...

Tanner

red25thta
06-16-2004, 03:07 PM
Picked up 3 today. Anyone in Arlington don't goto the one on West Arkansas or the one on South Cooper. Also the one in North Arlington on Green Oaks. Also the one in Grapevine did not have any but they did have a few PG's left.

Side Note:
Picked up 2 of each Mech's at Grapevine's Wal-Mart. Was looking for spray paint and got them instead.

All in all a very good day. Now to go buy a lotto ticket and win me 125 Million Dollars!

curmudgeon
06-16-2004, 04:36 PM
Anyone that wants to sell me one of these for $25 dollars plus shipping please send me an e-mail at lunatyk@madmanmail.com

I'd really like to get a hold of one smile.gif

red25thta
06-16-2004, 05:01 PM
e-mail sent. Thats why I picked up all I saw and would have bought many more had I seen them (G)

[ June 16, 2004: Message edited by: red25thta ]

groundhog7s
06-17-2004, 07:13 AM
I found some in Indianapolis.

I'd never even heard off this store. I can't believe that the crappiest looking store I've ever been to has one of the hardest to find Joe toys of last year. Maybe Big Lots will start carrying the Crimson Venom Cycle now...

red25thta
06-17-2004, 08:47 AM
I had no clue I had so many TM's near me. And the sad thing is I've been by some of their stores God knows how many times. Oh well. Now we know and knowing is 1/2 the battle right guys? (G)

Blayloxzuess
06-17-2004, 03:25 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR> Maybe Big Lots will start carrying the Crimson Venom Cycle now...
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That's exactly what I was thinking :cool:

KtownJoes
06-17-2004, 03:46 PM
I scored 2 in Indianapolis as well in Fishers

They still had 1 more. I didnt even check out the others listed in the Indy area. I just wanted 2 for myself to tuck away.

Lowlight
06-17-2004, 10:21 PM
Thank God for whoever found this place! I finally scored one and it was the only on I could find after searching four stores near me and one near my brother's place a hundred miles away. TM will be on my regular list of places to check. :D

gsmiley007
06-18-2004, 07:40 AM
Are there still some at 14.99?

Can anybody get me a couple?

RAS ONE J
06-18-2004, 08:31 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Lowlight:
Thank God for whoever found this place! I finally scored one and it was the only on I could find after searching four stores near me and one near my brother's place a hundred miles away. TM will be on my regular list of places to check. :D<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Lowlight..where did you get yours at?
I got mine at Miramar.

Blayloxzuess
06-18-2004, 08:33 AM
Has anyone found any 2 packs of Joes at Tuesday Morning (other than the one guy who scored 11 alley/viper 2 packs) ?

Iron Snake
06-18-2004, 09:30 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Blayloxzuess:
Has anyone found any 2 packs of Joes at Tuesday Morning (other than the one guy who scored 11 alley/viper 2 packs) ?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Nope.

Lowlight
06-18-2004, 09:36 AM

Lowlight..where did you get yours at?
I got mine at Miramar.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I got mine at Pacific Beach. When I went to Miramar they didn't have any left.

RAS ONE J
06-18-2004, 09:39 AM

I got mine at Pacific Beach. When I went to Miramar they didn't have any left.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hahahah, alright ..good for you man.. I went to Miramar, Mission Gorge then La mesa but didn't go to PB.

Lowlight
06-18-2004, 10:20 AM

Hahahah, alright ..good for you man.. I went to Miramar, Mission Gorge then La mesa but didn't go to PB.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'd say that was a good thing for me.

;)

RAS ONE J
06-18-2004, 10:30 AM

I'd say that was a good thing for me.

;)<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yah..I already got one and didn't feel like driving to the coast area from La Mesa especially with gas prices. BTW, the Defense Mechs have been spotted at Grossmont Wal-mart if you haven't got one yet.

Lowlight
06-18-2004, 12:41 PM

Yah..I already got one and didn't feel like driving to the coast area from La Mesa especially with gas prices. BTW, the Defense Mechs have been spotted at Grossmont Wal-mart if you haven't got one yet.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Holy Freakin' Smokes! Its about time! Guess I know what I'll be after for Father's Day.

:cool:

drummer1279
06-18-2004, 09:44 PM
I checked both TM stores in my area, and nothing. I really wanted to get ahold of one of the CCC. I saw it one time at Wal-Mart and was low on cash at the time. It still bothers me I passed on it. If anyone comes across a large number of them and can spare one,I'll pay more than cost.

red25thta
06-18-2004, 10:05 PM
I got one more I'd be willing to part with. e-mail me @ red25thta@yahoo.com

groundhog7s
06-19-2004, 06:33 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by KtownJoes:
I scored 2 in Indianapolis as well in Fishers

They still had 1 more. I didnt even check out the others listed in the Indy area. I just wanted 2 for myself to tuck away.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Did you have to leave the beat-up one, though?

;)

Serpentor II
06-19-2004, 08:44 PM
I found one in my local Tm. I was beginning to think I would never buy one. IT was half price too.

drummer1279
06-19-2004, 09:10 PM
An email was sent red25thta.

KtownJoes
06-19-2004, 09:22 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR> Did you have to leave the beat-up one, though? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

LOL The 2 I bought had some spots here & there as well on the boxes. None were perfect by any means.

red25thta
06-19-2004, 09:29 PM
Drummer, e-mailed back. Anyways unless I find some more that's the last one I have for now unless someone offer's me something really good for my other one. (Or is that my Son's other one? (G)) But I do get paid on Wed's and since my bank is about 4 town's away from me (I live in the D/FW Metroplex) I'll check from here to there and back and update on here with what I find.