I got my Agent Faces today! [Archive] - YoJoe.com Forums

View Full Version : I got my Agent Faces today!

code red shockwave
06-12-2004, 01:15 PM
Hey guys, I ordered my Agent Faces on March 31st, and I got both of them today! I wanted to switch one of their heads, but then after I did that and tried to tighten the back screw, the screw went in too deep and now my figure is messed up with a loose-jointed head! Stupid hasbro and their designs! You cannot imagine how frustrating it is to do something so simple and then it becomes so complicated in a single minute. :mad: The worst part of it all is that there's no way I can fix it and now I cannot sell it if I wanted to for as much money as everyone else is here! I haven't felt so angry over a toy that I liked so much. It's not fair. :(

[ June 12, 2004: Message edited by: code red shockwave ]

thorn
06-12-2004, 01:35 PM
hey i know exactly how you feel, i have nearly punched holes thru the chest of figs by using the wrong screw, and had fgs break while changing o rings etc-
like the time i got a complete 83 duke for cheap and busted the crotch giving him an o ring. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaRRRRRRRRRRRRr!

code red shockwave
06-12-2004, 02:05 PM
I know this is in the wrong section, but yojoe is acting weird again and won't let me post a new topic. I know one member had said he had two left arms and wanted to give up one for a right arm, and Rasputin helped him out by sending out his extra right arm. If anyone here is willing to help me out by trading his/her agent faces torso for my defective torso, please e-mail me at [email protected] or send me a PM.

yo-man2
06-12-2004, 02:27 PM
i got 2........and i only ordered 1......break it down now

toal a.f.s= 8

yojoeshow
06-12-2004, 04:11 PM
thats why i do as little body part switching as possible.

code red shockwave
06-12-2004, 04:32 PM
PM sent yo-man2!

yo-man2
06-12-2004, 05:18 PM
try again

dryhawk37
06-12-2004, 06:02 PM
Anybody have the address to send in?? I know its too late, but Id like to see what paperwork excuse they send back if they dont have anymore.

Thanks

Drew

code red shockwave
06-13-2004, 01:33 PM
Ok yo-man2, I sent you another PM about Agent Faces, go check. Your e-mail is blocked by the way, please send that to me as well when you reply. Thanks.