Zartan's Domain?? [Archive] - YoJoe.com Forums

View Full Version : Zartan's Domain??

Blitzwingz
06-20-2004, 01:23 PM
Does anyone know what happened to Zartan's Domain? I always enjoyed the old website and was dissapointed when they closed it. I know it made a brief return in '00/'01, but at a certain moment the site just went down again and I never heard of it again. What happened?

Bison25
06-20-2004, 04:24 PM
heh thats really wierd that you mention that, i remember a long time ago probably about 7 years ago i used to keep in constant contact with that guy who ran the page...i have no idea why, i guess because i felt it was some way for me to keep myself linked to an interest of mine that i had no other way of keeping some conection to (the gi joe hobby in general, and zartan was always my favorite personality/figure etc)...(i think he thought i was a bit nuts) but i remember him emailing me saying this update would be his last and he was having some sort of grand way of retiring the web page i think, then that was it, he was taking it down and never going to ever think of it again...not sure why but he almost seemed bitter about it too...

Crimson Immortal
06-20-2004, 07:37 PM
I dont know exactly!

But it had to do with him not likeing the new Devils Due take on GI JOE, because the new comic in his eyes sucked.And he had made some sort of a promise to himself.