Robotech Figures. [Archive] - YoJoe.com Forums

View Full Version : Robotech Figures.

Epyon
06-20-2004, 08:55 PM
I used to have a couple back in the day, and have seen some on ebay once in awhile.
How are they when compared to joe figures.
What I mean is are they the same size basically.
I wanted to get some of them, and if they are the same hieght as joes, then they will join my forces....
Anyone know?
Thanks.

Deogg
06-20-2004, 08:58 PM
Yes they are. I used to mix Robotech with Joes all the time. At one time I had Ace piloting the Veritech Fighter ;)

Now, the 6 inch Zentraedi figs (OMG I am such a dork, I even spelled Zentraedi right LOL)......THOSE are a different story

Flash
06-20-2004, 09:15 PM
I've got one of those.
the robotech master. Looks more like a star wars alien than a joe.
but it even has swivel arms.

yo-man2
06-21-2004, 09:22 AM
i have a few but only 3 diffrent types

a girl with blue hair
a guy with short hair and a brown outfit
and a larger butler type guy with blue hair

Epyon
06-24-2004, 07:44 PM
I think I will have to get some. I had a few as a kid, but I can't seem to remember if they were joe sized or not.
The alien mechs they had also fit the figures too.....so I am sure they will fit the joes too...
hehehe...

kHAoS
06-24-2004, 10:02 PM
Robotech figures were on-scale with GI Joe figures. The only thing I didn't like about them was their body proportions. The legs were longer and skinnier, almost femine and the torsos were short (gee, this sounds familiar, doesn't it). Matchbox did offer a decent selection of vehicles that work well with GI Joe. I wouldn't mind getting a Cyclone motorcycle to repaint into better than powder blue ;)