APC bottom shell differ from CUDA [Archive] - YoJoe.com Forums

View Full Version : APC bottom shell differ from CUDA

Kann
06-08-2012, 11:20 AM
Hello, I was surching for the bottom shell on ebay for the dif. the bottom shell of the Cuda and I couldnt tell what version it was.

Can you guys tell me the dif. of the bottom shell of the APC and CUCA. Is there a faint color change? Please help!

Thanks

I am not currently looking for a Cuda shell anymore!

tmc008
06-08-2012, 11:25 AM
The wheel hubs are bright orange, pretty sure the rest is the same

Kann
06-08-2012, 11:28 AM
The wheel hubs are bright orange, pretty sure the rest is the same

Are you thinking of the night scrabler? Im talking about the convention ex. fromm 1994 the CUDA!

Tolan
06-10-2012, 12:40 PM
Hello, I was surching for the bottom shell on ebay for the dif. the bottom shell of the Cuda and I couldnt tell what version it was.

Can you guys tell me the dif. of the bottom shell of the APC and CUCA. Is there a faint color change? Please help!

Thanks

I am not currently looking for a Cuda shell anymore!

Even though your not looking for a bottom, there is a faint color change but there is another and easier tell tale sign to determine if the bottom belongs to a CUDA or late Hasbro Direct/mail in version.

tmc008
06-10-2012, 02:47 PM
Are you thinking of the night scrabler? Im talking about the convention ex. fromm 1994 the CUDA!

Haha, yeah, I had a brain fart...

Kann
06-16-2012, 12:15 PM
Whats the tel tale sign your talking about to tell the dif?

The reason I am not looking to buy but wondering is because I found a bottom shell at a garage sale and the bottom collor is just slightly dif then my otherone and I cant tell if its just faded or the reissued one! its so close to tell!

Tolan
06-16-2012, 01:14 PM
Whats the tel tale sign your talking about to tell the dif?

The reason I am not looking to buy but wondering is because I found a bottom shell at a garage sale and the bottom collor is just slightly dif then my otherone and I cant tell if its just faded or the reissued one! its so close to tell!

Post a picture of the undercarriage and I will let you know.

Kann
07-09-2012, 12:12 PM
here is the picture of the apc!

The first one is the one I have the question about the second one is an earlier mail in version and the last one is the origonal from 1983.

ImageShack(TM) slideshow (http://img24.imageshack.us/slideshow/webplayer.php?id=gijoe500194.jpg)

Tolan
07-09-2012, 08:34 PM
Sorry, that is not a late habro direct mail in APC or CUDA bottom.

wild weasel tank buster
07-09-2012, 09:04 PM
Sorry, that is not a late habro direct mail in APC or CUDA bottom.

Do you have a list of all the variants of the apc? I'd love to see it!

Kann
07-10-2012, 12:40 PM
Yeah that would be cool! How come Yojoe.com dosent say anything about any of the variation except for the huge cuda variation! And not the smaller ones with the canapy diferent colors and not as thick lines?

wild weasel tank buster
07-10-2012, 01:30 PM
Yeah that would be cool! How come Yojoe.com dosent say anything about any of the variation except for the huge cuda variation! And not the smaller ones with the canapy diferent colors and not as thick lines?

There's alot missing from the archives...

like the whole mexican joe line

Tolan
07-11-2012, 10:59 AM

The archive isn't all-inclusive, YET! That "huge CUDA variation" isn't a very big deal anyway.

There's alot missing from the archives...

like the whole mexican joe line

...cause they 're horrible junk ...

All kidding aside. This site is primarily domestic release based. After all, it is here were most of it originated from. If you want to help fill the mexican section let it be known and the right person can help you get started.

wild weasel tank buster
07-11-2012, 12:03 PM
The archive isn't all-inclusive, YET! That "huge CUDA variation" isn't a very big deal anyway.

...cause they 're horrible junk ...

All kidding aside. This site is primarily domestic release based. After all, it is here were most of it originated from. If you want to help fill the mexican section let it be known and the right person can help you get started.

Who runs the archives? I'd be glad to help out

Tolan
07-11-2012, 12:49 PM
Who runs the archives? I'd be glad to help out

Send me an email since your pm box is full and we can chat.

Kann
07-11-2012, 03:53 PM
We made a huge leap forward in all the updated archives in the past month or so. I am really likeing it and would love to see some dif tops!

:eek: