View Full Version : Hello everyone Im new here.

SteelBrigade92
06-25-2012, 12:36 PM
Hello Im new to this sight but Im a long time Joe fan and a member of Hisstank.

I came here cuase I wanted to check out a new Joe sight that didnt have as much negativity as "the Tank"(not that its a bad sight though). While I am dissapointed with the way things are going for Joe but I am not realy bumbed out. I know for sure that the line will continue to have many great moments even now its not that bad. Sure the movie got delayed, the 1st wave of retaliation wasnt that great, Larry Hama is not going to be at Joecon this year and the whole business with the GIJCC, but we are still getting another wave of retaliation and from the looks of it its getting better, The 1st wave still gave us an awesome troop build figure, they might anounce something awesome for the line at Joecon this year and we are still getting a movie which most likely they are taking the time to refine it. BTW, the whether is cleaing up in New Orleans and we shouldnt have to worry about bad whether. (Us guys in Florida still have to worry about our flights being delayed but im sure it wont be a huge delay)

Weather Headlines - weather.com (http://www.weather.com/weather/tenday/USLA0338)

I'm not an 80s kid like most of you are. Im a 90s kid (I am not realy fond of it). Unlike the others I love G.I.Joe and Transformers G1 WAAYY more than anything that came out in the 90s(Sometimes I think I should of been born earlier). I'm 19 and it seems pretty rare, if any, that there are guys my age who are huge Joe fans.

Thanks in advance.

neapolitan joe
06-25-2012, 05:16 PM
Welcome on Yojoe!

darkwise
06-26-2012, 09:38 AM
Welcome on Yojoe!

Hey brother. A bunch of us had those feelings at the Tank, and branched off to other sites. ****, we started our own site to offset the negativity.

I am totally geared up for NOLA. A group of us fly out tomorrow, landing in New Orleans around 11:30am. I am looking forward to both of my 15 packs, but REALLY want to see what else there is for sale. :)

nerdsgetchicks
06-26-2012, 02:33 PM
Welcome...Branching off is good.

hotdog
06-26-2012, 03:51 PM
I'm 19 and it seems pretty rare, if any, that there are guys my age who are huge Joe fans.

Thanks in advance.

holy cow! i have a kid almost as old as you! your arrival has made me feel suddenly ancient:(.
welcome aboard, sometimes the tank does get a little crazy, especially when the blind start arguing with the blind. but there are some real quality individuals there.

Bigbot
06-26-2012, 04:17 PM
Welcome aboard! We were on Pensacola Beach the week prior to all the flooding. Love that area and the people! Glad it's getting better out there. I have a 14yo who I wish shared this hobby with me...so I'm glad to see that there is hope!

darkwise
07-05-2012, 03:15 PM
holy cow! i have a kid almost as old as you! your arrival has made me feel suddenly ancient:(.
welcome aboard, sometimes the tank does get a little crazy, especially when the blind start arguing with the blind. but there are some real quality individuals there.

Agreed, I do not care for the site, but I still care for a great deal of the people there. Really good guys still remain over there. :)

spiderpumpkin
07-05-2012, 04:32 PM
..."the Tank"...

I've never heard of that site.

wild weasel tank buster
07-05-2012, 05:00 PM
Hello Im new to this sight but Im a long time Joe fan and a member of Hisstank.

I came here cuase I wanted to check out a new Joe sight that didnt have as much negativity as "the Tank"(not that its a bad sight though). While I am dissapointed with the way things are going for Joe but I am not realy bumbed out. I know for sure that the line will continue to have many great moments even now its not that bad. Sure the movie got delayed, the 1st wave of retaliation wasnt that great, Larry Hama is not going to be at Joecon this year and the whole business with the GIJCC, but we are still getting another wave of retaliation and from the looks of it its getting better, The 1st wave still gave us an awesome troop build figure, they might anounce something awesome for the line at Joecon this year and we are still getting a movie which most likely they are taking the time to refine it. BTW, the whether is cleaing up in New Orleans and we shouldnt have to worry about bad whether. (Us guys in Florida still have to worry about our flights being delayed but im sure it wont be a huge delay)

Weather Headlines - weather.com (http://www.weather.com/weather/tenday/USLA0338)

I'm not an 80s kid like most of you are. Im a 90s kid (I am not realy fond of it). Unlike the others I love G.I.Joe and Transformers G1 WAAYY more than anything that came out in the 90s(Sometimes I think I should of been born earlier). I'm 19 and it seems pretty rare, if any, that there are guys my age who are huge Joe fans.

Thanks in advance.Welcome aboard! Glad to see somebody else around my age around here!

wild weasel tank buster
07-05-2012, 05:01 PM
I've never heard of that site.

did you get my pm from over there?

deadfish
07-05-2012, 05:50 PM
welcome to drama free collectability............spell checks drunk....

JoeToyFan
07-07-2012, 10:39 AM
Welcome to YoJoe. As everyone stated already, this is a much more Fan friendly site. Glad you still like the GI JOE brand