skystriker sticker set [Archive] - YoJoe.com Forums

View Full Version : skystriker sticker set

navy viper
07-22-2012, 08:42 AM
Has anybody gotten the new custom sticker sets for the NEW skystriker from COBRASTICKERS.COM and applied them to the original skystriker ? I'm wanting to try the new sticker sets on a original skystriker, but don't know if they will fit ? I sent in a question to them , but got no reply ? this has happened more then once with them, so I didn't bother with asking any more questions to them. Has anybody on here tried this ?

Tolan
07-22-2012, 08:53 AM
Yes they work fine. You just have to cut them all out and trim them to fit.

wild weasel tank buster
07-22-2012, 09:47 AM
Has anybody gotten the new custom sticker sets for the NEW skystriker from COBRASTICKERS.COM and applied them to the original skystriker ? I'm wanting to try the new sticker sets on a original skystriker, but don't know if they will fit ? I sent in a question to them , but got no reply ? this has happened more then once with them, so I didn't bother with asking any more questions to them. Has anybody on here tried this ?

I used the yellow stripe decals from a new skystriker for my python skystriker, fit just fine

FireFox91
07-22-2012, 10:48 AM
Don't forget Rattlerrepros.com. They have the Skystriker stickers cheaper but you have to cut all of them yourself. None of them are die cut. The quality is just as good as Cobrastickers.

As far as Cobrastickers goes, I really want those Jetfire stickers. They are completely awesome. But $35 for a set of stickers is really steep.