DD Issue 31 Discussion (Spoilers) [Archive] - YoJoe.com Forums

View Full Version : DD Issue 31 Discussion (Spoilers)

Jeff Bohn
07-01-2004, 10:04 AM
http://www.yojoe.com/comics/image/dd31.jpg http://www.yojoe.com/comics/image/dd31a.jpg

What did everyone think? Everyone able to get the cover they wanted? First impressions of Wraith?

[ July 01, 2004: Message edited by: Jeff Bohn ]

Billy - The Cobra Son
07-01-2004, 10:10 AM
From my brazilian fan point of view, it's All Right, and Whaith (i thing) is a villan with a potent battle armor... so, who is he, anyway, who is the man behind all the weaponry?

Any prevision of a Wraith's action figure?

The sidekicks with him on the cover are Major Bludd and Scrap Iron, no?

And, by the way, Flint and Duke on a fist fight don't surprise me at all... they have very loong unfinished business...

[ July 01, 2004: Message edited by: Billy - The Cobra Son ]

Jeff Bohn
07-01-2004, 10:24 AM
Most shocking moment to me was Duke calling Flint the boy scout, it's always been the other way around in my mind!

Some of the art was a bit overexaggerated, Destro's gigantic grin was a little bit much, but showed that he had his situation under control.

Didn't learn a whole lot about Wraith in this issue, but seems interesting and looking forward to finding out more!

Antarctica
07-01-2004, 10:50 AM
One good thing about Brandon is that he has really brought back to some the characters there original Marvel actions.

Destro being the smartest of Cobra and always make some kind of play to improve MARS.

And Zartan being more of an equal to Cobra Commander then another lacky.

Good stuff, the main series is really cookin, and it doesn't look like it is going to have such a clean wrap up at the end of the five parter. Which was a Blaylock problem.

Dominic Guglieme
07-01-2004, 02:41 PM
I liked it over all. Really like the whole leadership premise, as shown with Duke/Hawk. (Also liked Claymore's "get out now" disclosure."

One question:

Who was the mustached guy with Hawk and co in the office?

Jeff Bohn
07-01-2004, 02:49 PM
Pretty sure that was Recondo in the office with them.

Serpentor's Bodyguard
07-01-2004, 07:51 PM
Or was that Ripcord?

[ July 01, 2004: Message edited by: Serpentor's Bodyguard ]

Jeff Bohn
07-02-2004, 06:06 AM
Recondo was the guy with the mustache, Ripcord the one without.

Liokaiser
07-03-2004, 05:15 PM
Man I still need to pick this up, damn constructicons tearing up the road in front of my local shop :mad:

I hope I can get over still though, I need to get fix.

frozen_nd
07-03-2004, 08:20 PM
. .