Quick Kick's Theatre video clips?? [Archive] - YoJoe.com Forums

View Full Version : Quick Kick's Theatre video clips??

Frezeboogz
06-27-2004, 05:16 PM
Is this still true??

"-Quick Kick's Theatre has an immense amount of great G.I.Joe information and images. But what makes Quick Kick's Theatre stand out are the tremendous video clips of G.I.Joe cartoons and commercials. "

I got this from yojoe.com/televison

I havent been able to locate the videp clips on Quick Kicks Theatre. If they are still on there.

Propadeutic
06-27-2004, 10:06 PM
The comic book commercials and certain cartoon scenes are still up, but the toy commercials and theme-song sound clips have been down since March 2003. I think space was the problem.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>March 5
The section dedicated to the toy commercials has been removed. If you would like to add the files to your web site, please email me.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

( The address is quickkick @ qktheatre.com )

David's best clip strung together the animation from all the toy commercials, set to the end credits of G. I. Joe: The Movie. It was part of what inspired me to do a Joe website.(Thank you, David.)

I don't have enough space to host any of this, either, but it'd be a real service to the Joe fan community for someone to do so.

(The QK clips are mostly the same ads as at Yojoe.com, but larger and higher quality. The .avi files are about 4 Megs apiece.)