Movie and Video news [Archive] - YoJoe.com Forums

View Full Version : Movie and Video news

Rapid Fire
06-08-2004, 06:50 PM
found this at TFW2005:
here (http://home.businesswire.com/portal/site/home/index.jsp?epi-content=GENERIC&newsId=20040608005496&newsLang=en&beanID=202776713&viewID=news_view)

does this mean that paramount is going to do the live action movies for Joe and transformers? hmmmm

CobraLaLaLarry
06-09-2004, 12:02 PM
Yeah, I wonder if they'll be doing the films or if they'll be simply handling the direct to video stuff. Hmmmmmm

Rapid Fire
06-09-2004, 05:05 PM
more questions than answers! i cant for news from both cons to start showin up!

Dreamweaver
06-09-2004, 05:24 PM
mmmm....a real live G.I Joe movie, I´d like to see that... or maybe not, I mean I´m the first one to say that the latest movies based on comic books are great but I still can not get over watching Spawn in a bigger then life screen I mean the horror...THE HORROR, the waste of popcorns not to mention
the two hours of my life I´m never getting back. I guess what I´m sayng is that if the studyos are serius about this project they should get get a director with a understanding of the G.I Joe universe and that will stay true to that (like they did with Dare-Devil) and of course you need to have a good cast I mean if I hear of Katie Holmes playng the Baroness I´ll shoot my selfe...wich posses a very interestyng question: If you could cast any actor in the world to be in this filme (lets try to stick to live actors and atresses) who would you pick?