If you could bring back 2 dead Joes who would you pick and why? [Archive] - YoJoe.com Forums

View Full Version : If you could bring back 2 dead Joes who would you pick and why?

Dreamweaver
06-10-2004, 07:52 PM
O.k Im kinda bored so I thought of a new topic for us Joes fans to the core:
If you could bring back from the dead two Joes who would you pick and why?...of course
you can feel free to elaborate from that and
add Cobras to the mix if you feel like it but the idea is to be as creative as posible.

james strickland
06-10-2004, 09:13 PM
I would like too see doc and mainframe come back. they sound like the perfect names for the VvV scene. becides ther are only one or two version of each.

Rapid Fire
06-11-2004, 07:19 AM
n00b question:

who all are dead?

zartan15
06-12-2004, 10:42 AM
flash and mainframe. also serpentor and crystal ball.

mobilejoe
06-13-2004, 07:06 PM
sneak peek just because he was one of my favorite figures as a kid (not sure why) but i would like a new sculpt of him.

Quick Kick because the joes didnt need no stinkin ninjas as long as he was around. lol

yo-man2
06-13-2004, 08:22 PM
doc....cool

quick kick....so he can die again

rah-digga
06-14-2004, 08:56 AM
When did Mainframe die?

Doc and Quickkick, both for sentimental reasons, I'd rather see Stretcher or sideswipe dead as a Medic and some dude from Ninja force. For that matter, if Mainframe is dead, I'd like him alive and Sgt. Hacker dead. Shoot, kill all the new guys and give me back the older ones. Quick Kick for Kamakura I say :D

curmudgeon
06-15-2004, 07:57 AM
I'd bring back DiMaggio and Strummer. First because the Yankees could use him these days, and second because the Clash was a great band ;)

Robot Rabbit
06-15-2004, 12:07 PM
Originally, I'd say Doc and Quick Kick...but now that I hear that Mainframe died, I'm torn between the three.

curmudgeon
06-15-2004, 01:03 PM
I can't believe no one has mentioned the only character I am genuinely sad about having died. Breaker!

Dreamweaver
06-15-2004, 05:21 PM
Oh! I cant belive that people are interested
in my topic...I meen its my first one and I actualy posted it in the wrong place (it should of gone on the comic books related forum but you know Murphies law...)but never minde that, I have a couple of things to say about youre coments:
-Doc: YES! great medic, funny and sweet he was a excelent character and I actualy miss him.
-Quick-Kick: Hes, well was not one of my favorites but I have nothing against him and
he was kinda cool and I have to agree with
MobileJoe on the fact that it was a rutine breaker (some times a very needed rutine breaker)to see a non ninja martial artist in the plot, but...BUT! ninjas are cool and you all know it!...oh suar the writers use them
way too much in the plots (lets face it they use more crutches then tiny Tim) but thats not the ninjas fault...look I could write a hole paper on ninjas and theyre part in G.I Joe so dont get me started because this is neither the time nor the place...(but if you guys want to talk about ninjas in G.I Joe later,Im there)my point is: Quick-Kick, why not?. NInjas: too much of a good thing... and
theres always room for ninjas, theyre like
jell-O...mmmm...jell-O.
O.k Im back and I have Jell-O, what was I saying? oh,yeah ninjas are cool so stop whining and MobileJoe we might not see eye to eye on ninjas but Sneak-peek was a good character. I dont know wich one of you guys said some thing about "shooting the new characters and bringing back the old ones" or something like that, I have to say I agree
not so much on the hole shooting the new guys
but more on the stop puting new characters in the mix, stick with the classics, if it aint broke... .
-DiMaggio: YESSSS!!! I dont know much about baseball but I do know that the old Yankees
(our grand parents old) kikced ass! and DiMaggio ruled!...and that I like to get excited about sports eaven if I dont know nothing about them. I do know a thing or two about music and I would like to say...THE CLASH RULES!!! thank you very much.
I like to think of my selfe as a big Joe fan
so when I heard something about Mainframe being dead I thoght it had to be a mistake but now it seems I was wrong (god I hope not)
I meen I know I havent read the latest issues
but cmon! they cant do that I meen not to Mainframe, that would be just so wrong...
so if one of you fine gentleman could shed some light on this matter for me Id really
apreciate it.
-Breaker: I wanted to mention him right after
Quick-Kick but then I started to think about jell-O, and then I got some jell-O...but now I can say that Breaker confirmes what I said
about stickin to the classics I meen so meany good Joes die and they give us Daemon
I meen Daemon what the fudge! well hes dead now or so I heard but still, I think that we should be the ones writting the plot, Im serius Ive read some pretty good fan-fics lateley and lord knows we couldent do worst then Daemon.
So to recap :Doc:YES. Quick Kick redface.gif.k. Ninjas:
YES!.Jell-O:always good( specialy if it has
marshmelows). Sneakpeak yes. New guys not so
much, old guys YES. DiMaggio: god yes!
Strummer: Hel# yeah!!. Mainframe: please
somebody talk to me. Breaker: YES. Daemon:NO!
Better writers: you guys fill this one in for me. Now if youll excuse me I have to go and do something usefull to sosciety...Im
gona watch the Simpsons!...but Ill be back.

:cool:

Crimson Guard Jayhawk
06-22-2004, 05:41 PM
Quick Kick - He was always one of my favorites as a kid

Crankcase - Simply because he was from the home of my Alma Mater (University of Kansas -Home of the Jayhawks), so he has always held a special place in my Joe universe.

frenchy
06-22-2004, 08:18 PM
Breaker and Doc, they are joes from the early years that served a good purpose.

Propadeutic
06-24-2004, 10:11 PM
The cartoon's Headman and the comic's Raptor, but only so they could die again.

(I do miss Skidmark, though. I heard they offed him in the comic recently.)

Kir Kanos
06-26-2004, 05:06 PM
doc and quickkick, doc was sweet, and I know a lot of people hate qk, but he was one of my favorite figs as a kid.

foe hammer
06-27-2004, 06:41 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR> I can't believe no one has mentioned the only character I am genuinely sad about having died. Breaker! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

EXACTLY!! Breaker was an original, and I hated to see him die. Along with Doc and Quick Kick and a few others... But I would rather Doc than Quick Kick. When you think about it it's a weird name, and a tongue twister

the joe bandit
06-29-2004, 07:49 AM
Chuckles would be my first. He always has been one of my favorites. There was a guy around here that army built chuckles (I think it was Dean, but I dont remember) and I thought his pictures rocked!

My second vote would be for Flash! One he gets no love (shoot he was seen so rarely, I dont think people realize he is gone), and two I need his figure and have yet to find a deal!

venom_lctc
06-29-2004, 03:43 PM
I didnt know mainframe died so I have to say Mainframe and Dov o Serpentor did he dided again cuz the comic store over here doesnt sell gijoe comics anymore so what happened to him?