is snake eyes blind or deaf [Archive] - YoJoe.com Forums

View Full Version : is snake eyes blind or deaf

Navy Seal Shipwreck
07-05-2004, 06:27 PM
i'm just wondering because i just got back into joes and i've been writing fan fiction making drawings and dioramas and i need to know for my writing redface.gif

My Generation Toys
07-05-2004, 06:47 PM
I never read any of the comics, but I thought he was neither. He's mute.

I could be wrong... someone else will know for sure.

the joe bandit
07-05-2004, 07:02 PM
Nope, I am sure he is just mute.

Navy Seal Shipwreck
07-05-2004, 07:18 PM
yah i figured that out as i was writing i was like scarlett takls to him but he doesnt talk back DUH!

The Soft Master
07-05-2004, 07:51 PM
He's mute. Read issues 26 and 27 of the original series. He took an explosion in the face in an early Joe mission, injuring his vocal cords and horribly scarring his face. That's why they call him the "silent master".

Xerofall
07-05-2004, 10:04 PM
He can make grunting noises and did actually say "Scarlett" in one issue.

Propadeutic
07-06-2004, 05:07 PM
As long as it's fan fiction, you can do anything you want (an additional injury perhaps). I can imagine him suffering near-total sensory deprivation and becoming more deadly than ever. Or getting so messed up that Timber has to chew his food for him. Perhaps getting a tracheotomy and using the hole as a weapon somehow?

One reason I don't write fan-fic is that I have a tendency to carry things like this too far....

Kir Kanos
07-08-2004, 09:27 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Propadeutic:
Perhaps getting a tracheotomy and using the hole as a weapon somehow?

One reason I don't write fan-fic is that I have a tendency to carry things like this too far....<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yikes! Still, a trachea as a weapon would be more cooler than some of the weapons we have been seeing on the recent waves of figures...

destroscastle
07-11-2004, 04:07 AM
Trach weapons? Way better than tomaxxamot guns.

viperguy
07-14-2004, 12:01 AM
Just a mute, nothing more, nothing less

shmoomonkey
07-14-2004, 06:14 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Propadeutic:
Perhaps getting a tracheotomy and using the hole as a weapon somehow?

One reason I don't write fan-fic is that I have a tendency to carry things like this too far....<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yikes! Still, a trachea as a weapon would be more cooler than some of the weapons we have been seeing on the recent waves of figures...

Yeah, but it would explain the blowgun that came with SE v3... (Man, Scarlett's gonna kill me for that one...)