did crank case or techno viper ever appear in any g.i.joe cartoons or the movie? [Archive] - YoJoe.com Forums

View Full Version : did crank case or techno viper ever appear in any g.i.joe cartoons or the movie?

Cory1528
07-06-2004, 03:51 PM
did crank case or techno viper ever appear in any g.i.joe cartoons or the movie?

Obiwanjacoby
07-06-2004, 04:05 PM
Ummm. . .IIRC, not in the Sunbow episodes.

Maybe they did in the DIC series, but I've only seen one or two eps from that.

-PJ

Propadeutic
07-06-2004, 05:03 PM
Crankcase shows up in a wide shot in "The Most Dangerous Thing in the World" (Sunbow season 2).

You can see him best in Part 4 of the Movie, with Cover Girl in an AWE Striker during the combined Cobra/Cobra-La attack.

Finally, we see him charging into Cobra-La's ice dome with Heavy Metal, Footloose, and Leatherneck right after Golobulus says, "All shall be accomplished in the fullness of time."

Techno-Vipers appeared in commercial animation for issues #65 and #80 of the comic and for the Action Pack commercial (with the Earth Borer).

RedSkullCobra
12-27-2010, 09:46 PM
The Techno-Vipers should've been in the animated movie. They would've looked more dangerous than the Cobra-La Royal Guards.

And they were with Armored Cobra Commander in the Fridge commercial. The Fridge beat them the way Sgt. Slaughter did to the Vipers a year earlier.