View Full Version : Rangers take series vs Yanks

Kir Kanos
05-24-2004, 11:19 AM
Wow, thought this may be another blowout when A-Rod homered in his first at bat, the Rangers showed they may have something this year. I guess their true test will be holding it together after the all-star break. It seems pretty competitive in the AL east, the Yanks usually come on strong in the second half, and the Sox are heavily favored, but the Orioles are playing good. If the Rangers can outlast the Angels (with their injuries), we can make the playoffs...man, I am way ahead of myself here, thats how long its been down here.

Cavalry Man
05-24-2004, 12:07 PM
Ah yes. I watched the 1st. and 3rd. game on tv and the 2nd. on the radio. A great series for the Rangers. Too bad they didn't sweep the Yankees. But they had the Yank's number for a while because I believe the Rangers have won 6 out the last 9 games all together against the Yanks dating back to last year.
Anyway it was pricelist to see A-Rod's look on his face after the 1st. game he looked so sad :( smile.gif . He (besides the homerun in game one) did not have a very good series. I just hope that the injury to Kevin Mench is not too serious. Since Brian Jordan may be heading to the DL as well. The team is catching an injury bug a bit so far this season. Lets hope it works for the best. smile.gif

thebigzakbowski
05-24-2004, 12:43 PM
texas has nothing to worry about from seattle this year we are already out of contention

scwv
05-24-2004, 04:46 PM
blah blah blah blah blah

Kir Kanos
05-25-2004, 09:11 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by scwv:
blah blah blah blah blah<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

lol come on dude, let us Rangers fans celebrate while we can, its been awhile.

Royal Zarak
05-26-2004, 09:47 PM
Let's go Mets and Yankees!