View Full Version : My Dog Ran Away...

My Generation Toys
06-19-2004, 08:09 PM
My dog, Camielle, ran away today. My youngest son finally learned how to open the door. He had the door open for about 10 seconds and in that time we did not notice that dog ran out.

Well about 5 minutes later, we figured out that she was gone. I went outside and she wasn't anywhere close to the house.

I looked for about 3-4 hours around the neighborhood and told anyone that I came across that she was lost.

After about a half hour I began to be concerned, mainly because she never ran away. She is an indoor dog and doesn't have the sense for the outdoors.

Well, to make a long story short, I was ready to go in for the day, then someone pulled up next me and told me he saw a black dog near my complex.

I went down the block and there she was, all full of grass, sticks and debris. We were so happy. She's been with us for 8 years and it would be a shame if that was the way it ended.

thebigzakbowski
06-19-2004, 08:30 PM
i know that feeling i was at work and so was heather when a friend let our dog out didnt find him til the next day someone had taken him into their home for the night we didnt get any sleep glad you found your dog

Kir Kanos
06-19-2004, 08:48 PM
Glad to hear you recover the pooch Sigfrido.

Cavalry Man
06-19-2004, 11:57 PM
Thats great that you found your dog. Some people think that there "only animals", but especially after a while they become members of the family. smile.gif

zartan74
06-20-2004, 05:29 AM
I know what you went through too.

We had a long hair gray and white kitty. He was a indoor and outdoor cat one day we let him out and he never came back home. That was a year or 2 ago mom to this day misses him. I got her 2 other cats and they are only indoor cats.

But they don't really make up the lost for our other cat.

Tom..........