View Full Version : My newest movie prop!!

dockingbay97
06-11-2004, 06:57 PM
A big freakin brick of drug money from the Punisher movie.

Thought it was kind of fun

http://www.geocities.com/dockingbay97/punishermoney.jpg

Snake-eyes01
06-11-2004, 06:59 PM
That is AWESOME! I like the movie props, I've thought about getting into collecting them as well! Do you have any other props in your collection?

Neophyte
06-11-2004, 06:59 PM
LOL that looks pretty cool ;)

dockingbay97
06-11-2004, 07:31 PM
I have this which is one of those bags of gas that helped turned Banner into the Hulk from last year's movie.

http://www.geocities.com/dockingbay97/hulk.jpg

And this Tea Leoni outfit from JP3

http://www.geocities.com/dockingbay97/jp01.jpg

I also have some clothes from Buffy and some clothes and props of Julia Stiles from the Bourne Identity

GungHo
06-11-2004, 09:10 PM
Oh man, that brick of cash is cool!!! I'd love to have a prop from a Punisher movie....since he's my favorite comic book hero. ;)

dockingbay97
06-11-2004, 09:32 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by GungHo:
Oh man, that brick of cash is cool!!! I'd love to have a prop from a Punisher movie....since he's my favorite comic book hero. ;)<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Premiere Props has been selling a lot of stuff from the movie on eBay. They are a legit seller.

theterminator69
06-11-2004, 09:46 PM
MAn Punisher was one of the best movies ive seen in years and prolly will remain that way for a long long long time... Good Score my friend if u ever wanna part with me it please let me be the first to know tongue.gif

GungHo
06-12-2004, 11:07 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by dockingbay97:

Premiere Props has been selling a lot of stuff from the movie on eBay. They are a legit seller.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks for the tip Nick.....I'll be watching and waiting.....MWUAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH
:D tongue.gif ;)

Predator
06-13-2004, 10:25 AM
I have Vasquesz handgun from Aliens,as well as Everybodys nametag identifications,Hudson,Frost,Berk,Vasquesz,Ripley, ect.I aslo got Colonel Marine patches,and Personal photos of the cast! :D redface.gif

Epyon
06-13-2004, 07:41 PM
That's cool.
I got a prop from Resident Evil 2 years back for my birthday.
It's the test version of the mutated licker, and it looks like a skull of it, and it has the hole drilled in it, where they shot out the blood and stuff.
It's pretty cool.

curmudgeon
06-15-2004, 09:21 AM
Growing up I was fortunate enough to have a dad who worked as a union construction foreman for the movie studios. I have a ton of movie props, scripts, and even a few autographs lying around my house.

A lot of the movies he worked on weren't real exciting prop-wise, but every once in awhile he would get on something that would make go nuts, but looking back they were mostly tv shows, like Airwolf, Knight Rider, the mini series V, etc.

The last big thing he worked on was Blade, which was about the last movie he worked on before retiring. I got a bunch of stuff from blade...I'll have to post some pictures of me from the set. I used to visit him on set sometimes and a few times I got to watch them film.

I've wondered what some of the stuff would fetch on ebay, but no way I could ever part with any of it, it reminds me too much of my dad. Anyhow, I'll have to post pictures of some of the more unique stuff I own. I have a great picture of me as a fat 10 yr old standing with Bill Murray from the Virginia set of What about Bob that cracks me up everytime I see it.