View Full Version : Attention Marvel Legends collectors!

Prozac
06-12-2004, 08:51 AM
For those of you who who are looking for the chase figures, head to your local WM. They have been getting special assortments of series 5, packed with Doombot, Goliath, and Red Skull. Many people have been walking away with at least one of each, usually multiples. I myself found Goliath and 2 Doombots tonight. A friend found 2 Goliaths. Another guy found a 2 Red Skulls, 2 Goliaths, and a Doombot. Well...you get the picture. The setups are usually on the end caps in special cardbord displays that say "Marvel Legends" along the bottom, much the same as Mattel did with the Batman figures earlier this year. I know there are some avid collectors here just thought I would pass on the news.

Also, the unmasked Wolverine is getting re-released in series 6 that will be hitting the US in the coming weeks. Goliath woill also be included in series 7 this fall.

Gemini Matrix
06-12-2004, 04:36 PM
I ran into an endcap with tons of Blade figures in it. I was really shocked. I'm hoping to get a good number of Doombots, myself. smile.gif

Jlh9776
06-12-2004, 07:39 PM
I need a Goliath and a Red Skull of anyone comes across an extra one.

RAS ONE J
06-12-2004, 09:10 PM
Cool thanks for the heads up. I just need the Doombot.

It's cool Toybiz is making the chase figures more avaible but I hope they don't saturate the market like they did in mid 90's to late 90's and kept on reissuing figures in different packages and blowing them out 3 for 10. One reason why I don't collect extra Toybiz figures anymore carded.

thebigzakbowski
06-12-2004, 11:01 PM
i have a red skull for sale 30 plus shipping

Prozac
06-13-2004, 06:36 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by thebigzakbowski:
i have a red skull for sale 30 plus shipping<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I doubt you get $30 for it now. There are about 200 listed on ebay and most are ending between $15-25.

dockingbay97
06-13-2004, 06:43 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Prozac:

I doubt you get $30 for it now. There are about 200 listed on ebay and most are ending between $15-25.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah, you should have put that on eBay a long time ago.

RAS ONE J
06-13-2004, 10:01 AM
Thanks Prozac for info. Just got back from Wal-mart and looks like they just put out four cases of ML figures since they still had that white wrapping on some of the figures.
Finally got the Doombot..bought two of them. One for displaying to collect dust or to play with and the other stashed away in plastic comic bag in case first one breaks.

troz
06-15-2004, 03:09 PM
My one walmart wont put new stock out, or clean the aisles, as it isn't a "high demand area" or whatever the lingo is, and the other one was ripped apart when I went to them. O well, maybe they will show up, and with cheap eBay prices, that may be the way to go.