View Full Version : Happy Father's Day to all you Dads out there!!

Snake-eyes01
06-20-2004, 08:15 AM
Happy Father's Day to all you Dads out there! What kind of cool stuff did your Wife/Kids get/do for you today? smile.gif

[ June 20, 2004: Message edited by: Snake-eyes01 ]

ERIK
06-20-2004, 08:42 AM
Thank you. smile.gif my wife actually bought me a nice shelving unit to display my joes on :D

drummer1279
06-20-2004, 08:51 PM
Thanks! I've had a pretty good day today. I hardly did anything, for a change. I got a new weedeater for Father's Day, not too exciting, but it was desperatly needed, so I did put that to use.

Snake-eyes01, I was just in Colorado Springs last Tuesday. Beautiful country around there! It was pretty hot, but I loved the area. Lots of thing's to do too, I hope to make it back there some day.

Snake-eyes01
06-20-2004, 09:55 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by drummer1279:
Thanks! I've had a pretty good day today. I hardly did anything, for a change. I got a new weedeater for Father's Day, not too exciting, but it was desperatly needed, so I did put that to use.

Snake-eyes01, I was just in Colorado Springs last Tuesday. Beautiful country around there! It was pretty hot, but I loved the area. Lots of thing's to do too, I hope to make it back there some day.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
That's cool man! Yea, it's beautiful here but I'm getting ready to move back to Cali soon!

Biohazard
06-20-2004, 10:13 PM
lol i got a car to work on. A 1989 Ford Probe LX stick. i had one before and it died on me and i guess it was only $400 total but it needs some gasket work, all and all i cant complain :D