View Full Version : well i'm gone

review-this
05-26-2004, 07:25 PM
i'm no longer living in trinidad Texas, now i'm in Fort worth.

i have DSL, four comic shops and a ton of toy stores...i love it :cool:

red25thta
05-26-2004, 07:37 PM
welcome to the metro-plex!

Kir Kanos
05-27-2004, 08:54 AM
welcome to dfw, watch those crazy drivers...

GungHo
05-27-2004, 10:39 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by davegahan1976:
welcome to dfw, watch those crazy drivers...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

LMAO....don't you mean the north Houston area drivers ? tongue.gif tongue.gif :D ;)

Kir Kanos
05-27-2004, 11:49 AM
I have a hard time believing anyone drives worse than us, except maybe in LA, or so I've heard.

GungHo
05-27-2004, 12:36 PM
I have a hard time believing anyone drives worse than us, except maybe in LA, or so I've heard.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh, I don't know dude.....when I moved to Pueblo,Colorado for a few years I encountered some really bad drivers....for instance....

When you approach a freeway on ramp would you speed up to merge with the already flowing traffic.....OR would you rather come to a stop and hope to find a spot to pull into on the freeway???

You'd be amazed at how many people came to a complete stop on a freeway on ramp! There's be a whole line of cars on the ramp behind the person...yet they'd come to a stop and hope that someone on the freeway would actually stop to let them in!

Now what's funny is how many times I did a fly-by on a freeway on ramp.....you got it....I'd haul ass right around the person parked on the on ramp......and NOT by using the shoulder either...... Hell, the freeway would be clear for an 1/8 of a mile....yet they'd still sit there.

I remember one time I was in my 70 Chevy truck (400+HP,3 inch exhaust,blah,blah,blah) and some moron was about 40 feet or more in front of me....completely stopped...foot on the brake. I could easily see out my side mirror that no cars were coming on the freeway, so I frickin' tossed my truck in first gear....immeidiately lighting the tires up....and I smoked my tires all the way around the driver's side of the parked car and onto the freeway......HAHAHAHA The look on that drivers face was worth a million bucks.....
:D

My driving philosophy? Either speed up and lead, or get the hell out of my way..... :D

seller
05-27-2004, 12:50 PM
so how many accidents have you been in GH???

GungHo
05-27-2004, 01:24 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by seller:
so how many accidents have you been in GH???<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Absolutely NONE.........and in all of the street racing and crazy stuff I've done I've only had one single ticket.....and I got that in my 98 S10......I was doinf nearly 95 down the freeway ......pulled up beside an 18 wheeler so the state trooper wouldn't nail me at 95......I got it slowed to about 82 when he popped me......$125 ticket...heheh....I was late for meeting with a guy in Houston for some toy trading ;)

Kir Kanos
05-27-2004, 04:16 PM
lol, as an "offensive driver", I can relate Gung Ho, I would have to say that my biggest peeve while driving is when people don't yield the right of way, or pretty much anything involving 18 wheelers

Roadblock_1187
05-27-2004, 07:39 PM
i suffer from road rage preety bad the thing that ticks me off the fastest on the road is when people shoot out in front or me or swerve into my lane without a turn signal :mad: speaking of which if any of yall see a silver Blazer with a POW sticker on the back of it better just pull over :D

GungHo
05-27-2004, 08:20 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Roadblock_1187:
i suffer from road rage preety bad the thing that ticks me off the fastest on the road is when people shoot out in front or me or swerve into my lane without a turn signal :mad: speaking of which if any of yall see a silver Blazer with a POW sticker on the back of it better just pull over :D<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

LMAO.....you'd better do the same if you see a blue and white S15 Jimmy with Chevy S10 Extreme wheels on it and a "Disturbed" sticker in the back window......hahahahah
tongue.gif

Goldbug
05-27-2004, 11:10 PM
I have a hard time believing anyone drives worse than us, except maybe in LA, or so I've heard.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hehe no Texas has to be the worst. No other state have I been passed ON THE SHOULDER! :rolleyes:

GungHo
05-28-2004, 05:03 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Goldbug:

Hehe no Texas has to be the worst. No other state have I been passed ON THE SHOULDER! :rolleyes:<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

LMAO.....ok, guilty as charged
tongue.gif

That does also take place in Colorado......I know because my brother and I both did that there too.... :D

Roadblock_1187
05-28-2004, 08:49 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by GungHo:

LMAO.....you'd better do the same if you see a blue and white S15 Jimmy with Chevy S10 Extreme wheels on it and a "Disturbed" sticker in the back window......hahahahah
tongue.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

aye ill be sure to do that