View Full Version : how come I can't post or access posts sometimes?

Michael
06-21-2004, 07:21 PM
I have had a hard time posting and accessing posts at various times of the day. I tried at around 6-7:00 today and could only access a few posts to read and couldn't post any new posts or respond to other posts. I kept getting blank pages.
can anyone help?

Jeff Bohn
06-21-2004, 08:00 PM
Known issue on the board, if it doesn't work, try again in 30 minutes to an hour, someone should have fixed it by then.

Jeff

dockingbay97
06-21-2004, 08:20 PM
And hopefully with two of us watching now it will get fixed faster. I just did it so hopefully we will be ok for an hour or two.

acmirro
06-21-2004, 09:49 PM
Dont feel bad, I just had the forum eat a post I took 20 minutes to type out.
And no, I didnt save it before hitting "Add Post".
:mad:

:mad:

I suggest to everyone that, until we can do a major fix, you save the big posts so you don't loose them. That bites!

Spillspleen
06-22-2004, 09:04 AM
Thanks for the update...any particluar reason this is happening...just wondering??

Jeff Bohn
06-22-2004, 09:11 AM
The board is silly. Not sure if it's server issues or what, but I left a message today to see what progress has been made on moving to a new server.

Once the new server upgrade is complete, then we can work on transferring the board to a new updated vBulletin Board.

I just hope it's soon, we're getting toward the end of the month, and things are so much worse then, and that's when the board dies for a week!

Jeff

[ June 22, 2004: Message edited by: Jeff Bohn ]