View Full Version : New Spider-Man classics figures

dockingbay97
06-12-2004, 08:42 PM
There are four new Spider-Man classics figures out right now.

First the two I didn't get
A Spider-Man Peter Parker that you can swap body parts and cothes to make each character. Cool figure, I may get it. I didn't dig his grily baby face. My girlfriend thought he looks like a girl.

A Cyber Spider-man robot thing. Cool but I don't need a Spider-Man robot right now.

And then these two. A black Spider-Man that is very nice but comes with a dumb hang glider and the Ultimate Rhino. Rhino is wicked and recommend him to any Marvel fan.

Enjoy!
http://www.geocities.com/dockingbay97/rhino0612.jpg

[ June 12, 2004: Message edited by: dockingbay97 ]

RAS ONE J
06-12-2004, 09:04 PM
I'm looking forward to these two figures myself.

Did you get these at a Target or Wal-mart?Thanks!

dockingbay97
06-12-2004, 09:18 PM
Target

Deogg
06-12-2004, 09:40 PM
The black Spidey looks like a repack of the Legends-esque black Spidey that came out before. SWEET looking fig!

SO looking forward to LEgends series 6.......movie Punisher, Deadpool, Cable....Toy Biz might be getting more of my money than Hasbro LOL

dockingbay97
06-12-2004, 10:28 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Deogg:
The black Spidey looks like a repack of the Legends-esque black Spidey that came out before. SWEET looking fig!
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Very similiar but I don't think they are they same - but I could be wrong.

Deogg
06-12-2004, 11:05 PM
I have the black Spidey from before. Upon looking at the pic closer and comparing it to the fig, they ARE the same fig. Still a great way to get a killer fig if you didn't get it before! smile.gif

Redmao
06-13-2004, 03:09 AM
they're two different figure. I own both the classic black spider man and I recently bought this new one. Though very similar, the new one has a few more articulations like the swivel arms

Prozac
06-13-2004, 06:37 AM
The 2 figures are very different. I've seen rhino, but have yet to see spidey.

dockingbay97
06-13-2004, 06:40 AM
Correct me if I am wrong but does not the 2002 edition have at least one hand in the web shooting position? This one does not.

My Generation Toys
06-13-2004, 07:16 AM
Those are great figures. I'll be picking those up.

A little Off the Topic here...

What's Rhino's story? Is he part machine? What makes him the way he is? I guess I really never knew his story. I'm just a little confused about the figure.

dockingbay97
06-13-2004, 10:55 AM
Here is some info on the original Rhino http://www.spiderfan.org/characters/rhino.html

That figure is from a different universe - the Marvel Ultimate universe. Usually the characters are slightly different there but since I haven't read muc Ultimate stuff, I can't help you out.

Gemini Matrix
06-13-2004, 03:44 PM
The Ultimate Rhino looks awesome. Gonna have to catch up on my Ultimate Spidey graphic novels to see what the deal is with this guy.

Prozac
06-14-2004, 03:33 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by dockingbay97:
Correct me if I am wrong but does not the 2002 edition have at least one hand in the web shooting position? This one does not.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

both do on the old one.