View Full Version : Lets Go Flames

Navajo
06-05-2004, 02:27 PM
Well hopefully they can take it tonight. I think they will, I hope they will. Bettman won't be happy if they take it, that's for sure.

curmudgeon
06-05-2004, 03:39 PM
Ok you knucklehead, you're ugly and your momma dresses you funny! All your snowjobs and stormshadows are yellow and your mint mail-away hooded cobra commander has a loose o-ring and a hairline elbow fracture! Oh damn, I thought you were asking for a flame war. Nevermind!

Navajo
06-05-2004, 03:50 PM
LOL, wicked. Do you really think I'm a knuckle head? lol

You know what's weird, everything you said is true...well, about the figs anyways...weird.

[ June 05, 2004: Message edited by: Navajo ]

curmudgeon
06-05-2004, 03:58 PM
I don't think you're a knucklehead, I was just messin' around. About your figures, spooky. Maybe it's because I'm the 7th son of a 7th son of a midget circus performer which means I have psychic abilities ;)

Navajo
06-05-2004, 04:31 PM
lol

Obiwanjacoby
06-05-2004, 04:32 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by curmudgeon:
Oh damn, I thought you were asking for a flame war.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Heh, I was thinking the same thing.

BTW, that was the harshest Joe flame I ever read, congrats! :D

-PJ

thorn
06-05-2004, 07:20 PM
ahahahahahhahahhaaaa
Flame ON!!!
CAlgary
CAlgary
CAlgary
CAlgary
CAlgary
CAlgary!!!!!!!!!!!!!
wow two OTs in a row. Calgary HAD BETTER win!!!
i hate teams where there is virtually no way any kid in that town will ever play for the team.

ImaWalkingCorpse
06-05-2004, 08:03 PM
Ugghh The Flames shoulda won that game.. that puck did cross the line.. bad Ref.. Bad Red.. lol

blackthunder
06-05-2004, 10:24 PM
well ... we shall see who wins game 7 ... either way ... both teams deserve ... its hard cuz usually ... the winning team will win in 6 games ... so a game 7 ... man ... is gonna be tough for the losing team ... whichever it is ... TB or CGY

theterminator69
06-05-2004, 10:26 PM
Tampa Cheated!

Evil Ryu
06-06-2004, 04:44 PM
I hate to say me being a Tampa Bay fan, but the puck crossed. Oh well, see you in Tampa. :D

Deogg
06-06-2004, 05:01 PM
I was watching the game last night. The puck looked like it was kicked by a Calgary player. Good call by the ref.

Besides, I always like to see the Stanley Cup being decided in a game 7. Makes for some great hockey.

Navajo
06-06-2004, 05:06 PM
He didn't kick it, he was stopping, the puck went in off his foot. There wasn't a kicking motion at all.

[ June 06, 2004: Message edited by: Navajo ]

Pete The Greek
06-06-2004, 06:32 PM
The rule is if a player uses a kicking motion, then it's no goal. That was a goal (you can see the white ice between the black puck and red goal line no problem) and the NHL monkeys blew it. What is the point of the NHL having instant reply if the networks have the better technology. Get with it.

Spillspleen
06-06-2004, 06:47 PM
The problem was that the puck could have been in the air...meaning the angle could have been off...you might have seen white all around the puck but as they said they will not make a call like that from one angle when the puck could have been even a foot off the ice...o'well does not matter now...I think Tampa is gonna win...they have home ice and a big win under their belt...!!!

Pete The Greek
06-06-2004, 07:35 PM
The puck wasn't in the air.

Calgary is been good on the road. So I am not writing them off.

Navajo
06-07-2004, 04:20 AM
Another thing with that no goal, khabibulin's pad where the toe pad meets the shin part was behind the goal line. You can see that on the replay. So isn't it common sense that where he saved the puck, in that exact spot that was behind the line, then the puck is past the line? Does anybody even follow what I'm trying to say? lol

Let's go Flames, I hope you guys make Bettman cringe...man I hate Bettman.