View Full Version : The CRAZIEST Police chase I've ever seen!! Check out this video!

Snake-eyes01
06-25-2004, 03:56 PM
http://www.ebaumsworld.com/mustangspin.html
This guy is an AMAZING driver! :eek:

Deadshot
06-25-2004, 04:27 PM
HOLY Crap! Yer right this guy is an amazing driver.

Betchya the police didn't see that one coming eh?

My Generation Toys
06-25-2004, 04:42 PM
I love watching chases and this is the best driving that I've seen.

danyanda
06-25-2004, 07:32 PM
The thing is that the cop could drive, too.

I so badly would love to be chased by the police someday. I'm not too into the breaking the law, serving jail time, etc... but just seeing how I could stack up against a police chase without being a criminal would be sweet.

frenchy
06-25-2004, 07:40 PM
Man that was sweet, it takes some fortitude to do that.

soonerfan
06-25-2004, 07:44 PM
wow, that was right here in Oklahoma City! And I had never seen that video - shows you how much I watch the news!

Cernunos
06-25-2004, 08:59 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by soonerfan:
wow, that was right here in Oklahoma City! And I had never seen that video - shows you how much I watch the news!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Is that the one that ended down on I-240? I watched that one live on one of the local stations a couple of months ago. Never seen so many police swarm one vehicle after the driver got knocked off the road, it was a pretty cool chase.

UCJoe
06-26-2004, 01:34 AM

Never seen someone get PIT'ed twice and get out of it that smoothly. THat was some good video. Thanks fow sharing it. Most officers are trained in high speed pursuits, but like anything, a level of skill depends on how seriously the person learns, practices, and applies it. These officers here did a good job against a good driver.

Neophyte
06-26-2004, 02:17 AM
Yeah nice driving! Too bad they caught him ;)

thorn
06-26-2004, 12:00 PM
i never understand car chases - has anyone ever heard of guy getting away?
i mean if you are being chased by one, and maybe you evade him quick, but but once they call for backup, i dont think anyone gets away.
last car chase in SF, the cops gunned the guy down.
maybe the rare lucky runner finds a way to get out of the car, but overall, i think the only reason to be in a car chase is for the pure fun of it, knowing you are going to end up in jail. probably what these guys are thinking- "well im going to jail anyway, might as well run"

thorn
06-26-2004, 12:04 PM
here's a tip for evasion-
only useful in rare circumstances, but once i had a car and no insurance, the laws had just changed here.
im drivng along, car looks junky. pass a cop going the other way. maybe i was going a little too fast, maybe car was too ugly, but i see him turn around to come after me. no insurance is a BAD deal. so what do i do?
turn the corner, pull the heck over and get out and walk away from the car!! AH HA HA!.
sure enough, cop followed me but was a little too slow. he even circled and came back around. finally he splits, and i bogey to a friends house and park.
heheh

thorn
06-26-2004, 12:09 PM
holy cow! why isnt that guy driving a race car!
oh, because he's stupid.
incredible , absolutley incrdeible driving, but
thne when he's crashed, surrounded by cops with guns , he's still resisting?
dude, give up.
hehheh

BK
06-26-2004, 12:43 PM
That was me in the car, by the way. I was on vacation just trying to find some Joe Defense Mechs, and those damn cops wouldn't leave me alone. But they were nice enough to allow me internet access here in my cell. The only problem is that my bunkmate Bubba doesn't take kindly to all the toys I brought with me. I was shocked to learn that toys are not considered manly possessions in prison. Last night he eyed me funny and called me a sissy... now I don't feel very safe here anymore.

red25thta
06-26-2004, 01:08 PM
OK this bring's up some memories for me. 1st off the guy in the stang is a really good driver but stupid. Had he stolen a real car like a vette he would have gotten away. (G)

Hav'ing run from the cop's before I tell you it is the biggest HIGH you will ever get in your life. I've never tried drug's and I am not much of a drinker. Anyways thankfully I did not have Chopper's video'ing me on mine. I was racing 2 Stang's (5.0's) in my 94 Trans Am. We were going about 100 MPH's on a 35 MPH zone midnight - 1 A.M. Light turn's red up ahead and we all slammed on our brake's. Sitting to the left at a gas station is a cop. (the street we were on was 2 way but the light was a one way) So i turned right (wrong way of course) going over those little yellow bump's, then right again on a two way street. Up ahead I see those flashing light's again so I flip a 180 and head back the other way. I again turn right on the wrong way of the one way street. I proceed to haul butt out of said city as fast as I could. Then in the next city drove as normal as I could to drop off my friend's date at her house. We stayed there for a while and then I dropped him off at his house and went home myself. For the next few days I was waiting for the SWAT team to knock on my door and take me to jail. After that I quickly did alteration's to my car to help prevent it from looking as it did that night.

Anyways my mind was neevr as focused as it was during that 5- 10 min time frame. But it was also the most stupid thing I have ever done. I could easily have wrecked my car killing myself and my 2 passenger's or an innocent bystander. Shortly after that I was once again speeding and almost thought to go for broke. I did smart up and pulled over. Looking back at some of the stupid thing's I have done in my life that rank's up there in the top.

Predator
06-26-2004, 09:42 PM
Ah the Need 4 Speed Post!!!

Dreadnok4life
06-26-2004, 11:36 PM
I so badly would love to be chased by the police someday. I'm not too into the breaking the law, serving jail time, etc... but just seeing how I could stack up against a police chase without being a criminal would be sweet.

Yeah, then maybe you could run through a red light and broadside a woman taking her kids to soccer practice. Wouldn't that be an adrenaline rush? I've seen it and it ain't pretty. So do us a favor and pull your head out of your ass.

Dreadnok4life
06-26-2004, 11:39 PM
Anyways my mind was neevr as focused as it was during that 5- 10 min time frame. But it was also the most stupid thing I have ever done. I could easily have wrecked my car killing myself and my 2 passenger's

Too bad you didn't, I don't think we need pukes like you muddying up the gene pool. Please snip your balls off before you breed more idiots like yourself. Oh yeah.. nice Trans Am.. I bet you had a mullet and lived in a house that had wheels too.

BK
06-27-2004, 01:01 AM
I thought what you wrote was interesting. I did something similar myself and got away with away it in college. Don't let some guy who doesn't know you ruffle your feathers or insult you. Too many internet tough guys around...it's easy to talk trash when you're anonymous. Just ignore it, he's not important.

red25thta
06-27-2004, 10:20 AM
Thanks BK. I just love how people who know nothing about me or other try to pass judgement. Hey you got a story post it. I for one would love to hear it.

getoninja
06-27-2004, 10:52 AM
damn that was one awsome car chase.

I guess lots of grand theft auto/vice city games help

[ June 27, 2004: Message edited by: getoninja ]

red25thta
06-27-2004, 11:02 AM
You probably hit the nail on the head. Today's Generation of Naval Pilot's are much more skilled than their Fathers because all the computer games and sim's they have played.

red25thta
06-27-2004, 12:22 PM
Too bad you didn't, I don't think we need pukes like you muddying up the gene pool. Please snip your balls off before you breed more idiots like yourself. Oh yeah.. nice Trans Am.. I bet you had a mullet and lived in a house that had wheels too.[/QB][/QUOTE]

I was younger when this happened. My reason for posting that was to let people know why yes it might be cool to think about it there are many consaquence's that go with it. Even when I was speeding at a younger age I was still a better driver than 90% of the pop. I just liked to race. Sorry that makes me a "puke" like a lot of young American Men for the last 90+ years.
3 years ago I lost a very good friend to a drunk driver. So don't even get me started since drunk driver's kill alot more people.
Also what about the "soccer mom" talking on her cell phone that rear ended a guy around here a few years ago. Sent him out into the intersection where he was hit again. I think he was parilized from the waist down.
I don't think you should critisize people. Danyanda put to word's what a lot of people think.
As for trying to kill myself I think my time served for my country got that out of me.
My son is pretty smart so I am not worried about him. So if anyone need's to be taking out of the gene poll you should look at yourself. This board get's along just fine without people like you trying to pass judgement on the rest of us.
As for my car it DID win best in show a few years ago so TY. And a mullet?? Please, I've kept my crew cut since I got out.
And I doubt a 2 story 4,500 Sq Ft house would look good on wheel's. But if anyone here want's to see what it would look like I'd be more than happy to take a pic of it for them to Hack around with. I think it would be pretty funny so anyone good at pic doctoring lmk.

Sorry if I offened anyone. Just idiot's like those just **** me off. He probably believe's we should never have gone into Iraq the first time much less the second.

[ June 27, 2004: Message edited by: red25thta ]

wacker23
06-27-2004, 03:53 PM
the shame is that guy is one of the best drivers i ever seen and hes a car thief,what a wasted life. :rolleyes:

code red shockwave
06-27-2004, 04:01 PM
Well, apparently too many people watch and wanna be like the characters from the movies "Fast and the Furious movies and Gone In 60 Seconds". :D

thorn
06-27-2004, 06:38 PM
its a tough one- redtha25 (sp?) story -
yeah wow you are nuts, that's impressive, but
the whole broadsiding thing is true-
this kind of driving is never worth what might happen to an innocent bystander.
being chased?
PULL OVER.

red25thta
06-27-2004, 10:45 PM
Amen Thorn. Amen. want to go fast pay your $10-20 and go to a race track. Even though the one closest to me has seen a few murder's over the years. And I got stabbed at one of the others I went to. (Stabbed by a drunk) Another mark against people who cann't control themselves while drinking.