View Full Version : funny work email

dockingbay97
06-18-2004, 09:19 AM
Sometimes you get an email that is funny enough you have to share. This one came to me at work from a co-worker. He sent it out to the whole floor. He has had a history of having his lunches stolen from the freezer and I guess this last time was too much for him:

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>
Subject: Dear person who took my Chicken Fettucini...

I noticed a new Chicken Fettucini in the freezer this morning that is not marked with my name. Since I can’t tell whether this is a replacement for the one you took or if it is someone else’s, please do the following:

If it was placed in there as a replacement for the one you took, please write my name on the side so I know it is mine to eat.

If it was not placed in there by you, the next time you feel the urge to take one of my lunches please stop by my cube (SW corner of the 5th floor, cube #63). Let me know your plight and I will be happy to let you have one of my lunches as long as you promise to replace it.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Maybe it won't be funny to all of you but those of you that work in an office environment should find it funny. And the fact someone keeps stealing his cheap $1.50 frozen cardboard dinners is pretty funny as well.

[ June 18, 2004: Message edited by: dockingbay97 ]

crimsonhawk
06-18-2004, 09:55 AM
That's pretty good, but it doesn't beat the email that went out about 3 weeks ago about a full turkey that's been in the fridge since thanksgiving...

True email at my place. Pretty disgusting.

Snake-eyes01
06-18-2004, 12:26 PM
Man, we had the same problem at my old job! I can't believe people would stoop that low! Stealing someone's lunch, c'mon now that's just crazy!

thebigzakbowski
06-18-2004, 10:39 PM
i keep my lunch in my locker or go out cus people steal lunches all the time

Ann G
06-18-2004, 10:56 PM
Stealing lunches isn't really a problem at my work, but people don't know how to microwave popcorn without it exploding and then not cleaning up or empty the strainer in the sink. :rolleyes:

beachhead666
06-19-2004, 05:30 AM
noone at work would steal anything i put in the fridge.... i'm 6'4" and a gothic freak (I.E. scary-looking) 'cept this one chick that likes me... she's always lifting my kool-aid bursts (yeah, shut up, they're cheap ;)) but i let it slide because she's cute..... :D but everyone else pretty much know better....

thorn
06-19-2004, 06:15 AM
this reminds me of that episode of news radio...
and yeah, the funniest thing about this is someone who works in an office is stealing a $1.50 lunch- it's not like they really need to steal, there is some kind of jokery going on here.....

Rapid Fire
06-19-2004, 06:16 AM
i feel that persons pain! :D it got so bat at my work, they had to install a security camera right in front of the fridge and even log everyones break and lunch! its insane what we have come to!