View Full Version : Any other M.A.S.K collectors out there?

Starduster 3.16
06-28-2004, 01:59 PM
Ive recently gotten back into collecting M.A.S.K. stuff, and i was wondering how many other Collectors there were on this board. i have several large lots coming in that i won recently and i will be stuck with lots of doubles. if anyone will be interested in trading, or just helping me complete some of this stuff drop me a line.

action-figures.ca
06-28-2004, 02:01 PM
I have a few Mask parts for trade, not much, but maybe you need them. Check out my trade lists on my website.

BIGFAN
06-28-2004, 02:18 PM
hey man i love mask!

email me with your doubles and what you need!

Gemini Matrix
06-29-2004, 02:53 AM
I have a pretty good sized Mask collection. Thanks to Curt and Eric. Lmk about those doubles. I still have a few things I need to get.

AVAC
06-29-2004, 12:22 PM
I collected for a little bit at one point, but sold most of my stuff off. Now I have a couple items and don't know if I will get back into it again or not. If anyone is needing parts, I have two Rhino's I have been meaning to get rid of. They are a bit beat up and what not, but may be good to strip some parts out of or whatnot. If interested just LMK.

Starduster 3.16
07-06-2004, 09:50 PM
since private mail cannot be sent on this board for some reason, ill have to get back to you all later. thanks for responding, and i will be in touch.

lattinlovrrr
07-07-2004, 01:58 AM
let me know if you need a guide book i am trying to print them on a one on one basis

Starduster 3.16
07-07-2004, 12:56 PM
if its got good pics and a list of some of the foreign exclusives count me in. ive got a lot of catching up to do. drop me a line.im very interested.

Zinggia
07-08-2004, 03:33 AM
Yeah, I'm in the boat of "Just need a few more pieces... sitting on a bunch of duplicates".
Sent you a list of what I have/am looking for, Starduster.

highlander
07-08-2004, 05:39 AM
i just want the thunder howk compeate and the transport

Ace
07-08-2004, 12:20 PM
I still have a nice little M.A.S.K. collection that I'm trying to complete; if anyone has parts for the Gator or the Rhino that they would like to deal away, let me know as I'm looking for the depth charge, Dusty Hayes' Backlash mask and a cab lid with unbroken hinges for the Rhino sleeper cab/command post. MASK was pretty cool when it came out in the eighties and I've had trouble parting with them. PM me!

Starduster 3.16
07-08-2004, 11:29 PM
highlander ive got an extra thunderhawk its seen some better days, but all its missing is the two bombs.ace, im looking for the same parts to the gator as you are. ive got a big lot of parts coming in hopefully in the next week, once i complete my stuff i dont mind trading off my extras. ive bought several lots in the last 2 weeks, im just waiting for them to come in now.dont worry z i got your messages its a deal ive still gotta see about those rhino parts though i still havent been home to check. does anybody know if theres a mask site like this one.if not does anybody know how to create one that would rock.