View Full Version : Weird Stuff at my house

red25thta
05-28-2004, 07:36 AM
Ok guys this is not a joke but serious stuff. Yesterday my Mom and I went to the Base (Carswell over in FT. Worth) We left at 9:30 and got back around 3:00. Well she did, I pulled up 5 min's later because we had stopped and picked up my wife and kids and I drove them home. Anyways my mom had come in the house right before we got there and everything, Dishwasher, Over Doors, Cabanit's were all open. All over the house. In the Bathroom's and everything. Front door, Garage Door, and Back door all locked. Anyways I got my Blue Healer and checked the whole house thinking maybe whoever did this was still in the house. A very intense searched followed and we did not find anyone. I checked all windows and all were locked also except the one in the Kitchen over the sink. Had they used that to gain access they would have knocked down a stain glass painting and broke it. Anyways after checking the house the only thing we found missing is a water jug my 4 year old son used to keep his money (about $150).In my parents room the dresser's were all open but my mom's Diamond ring's were still there in her big jewerly box. As was a $100 bill and a whole bunch of $2 bill's and a Silver Certifacit from WW2 ( I collect odd money), that was in the small box right next too it. BUt her check book was on top when we left and was underneath the two envolope's when we got back.

Now my mom and I have long believed we have a ghost in our house. Because stuff will be moved and no one did it or left open and we know we closed it. But why would a Ghost steal $150?

lattinlovrrr
05-28-2004, 08:25 AM
that is a hard one to actually try to pin someone.

but for only $150 in a big water bottle is kinda hard to see someone move with out opening a door to get out with.

i would really take a look around maybe there is something that you over looked on the doors.

Snow
05-28-2004, 08:26 AM
Maybe the thief locked a door on the way out?

Creepy...

redviper
05-28-2004, 08:43 AM
MMMM?
THAT'S VERY STRANGE..DOES APERSON FIT ON THE WINDOW'S KITCHEN??
PROBABLY HE FIT THERE..ALSO..DID YOU CALL THE COPS?

ON THE GHOST SIDE...IS THIS IS THE FIRTS TIME IT HAPPEND? OR IT HAPPEND BEFORE TOO?

I GET SCARED TO GHOST...

red25thta
05-28-2004, 08:52 AM
OK First off all 3 door's have dead bolt's. So unless they had a key they could not have gotten in that way. All the key's are accounted for. But my dad teaches school and sometimes let's the kid's borrow his key's to get stuff out of the closet. (Not sure where it is) So they could have made an impression. As for the kitchen window they were very, very carefull and put everything back where it was and were very carefull not to bumb the stain glass picture hanging from the top. My mom has to be carefull when she open's it even an inch or two.

As for the Ghost deal. In the middle of the night I will get up to goto the bathroom and the top door for towel's, about eye level to me, will be open. Usually I am the last person in there so I know I am not leaving it open. Also stuff will be moved from their normal spots. I do have a 4 1/2 and a 2 year old so that could explain those. But this has been happening when I was still in school and even when I moved out when I got married ( currently living at home to pay off debt's. ((with my wife))

Cop came out and looked and thought it was weird also. He searched the house also just to be double sure. But if anyone tries getting into the house today will not like what happens. I think in TX you have to drag the body inside the house to justify shotting someone?

GungHo
05-28-2004, 09:12 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by red25thta:
I think in TX you have to drag the body inside the house to justify shotting someone?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think it all depends on the circumstances behind the breaking and entry....and if they have a weapon or not...... ;)

joeboy75
05-28-2004, 10:22 AM
150$ huh. Maybe the ghost needed a new sheet. Some of those designer sheets get pretty spendy nowdays and I'm sure your spirit doesn't have a job being incorporeal and all. tongue.gif

Just kidding. In all seriousness that is a pretty bizarre situation. I guess I keep my mind open to the possibility that the paranormal is a real occurance. I even think I've experienced a few odd happenings that I can't blow off as overactive imagination. You never know I guess...

thorn
05-28-2004, 10:30 AM
man crackheads are amazing, and incredibly stupid.
especially white ones.
i caught one coming out of a neighbors apt with a pig full of pennies (he walked right past the jar of quarters my neighbors tell me), and the handset from a cordless phone.
real intelligent thief.
in broad daylight no less.

my guess is a very sneaky and stupid crackhead

thebigzakbowski
05-28-2004, 10:58 AM
someone broke into my neighbours place a few years back left 2 computers tv,dvd stereo a wallet on the living room table with almost 200 in it but took a mircowave

action-figures.ca
05-28-2004, 11:14 AM
You would be surprised as to how burglers panic and miss stuff, escpecially if they are kids. It was probably some kid or maybe someone you know as they would feel guilty taking evrything and only took a small amount of money.

red25thta
05-28-2004, 02:07 PM
The only thing we can come up with is a student of my Dad's with a key. We changed all the lockes today and i was just hoping earlier when I was home by myself someone was going to try to come in again. I have a nice Baseball bat I need to break in real good (G)

Cavalry Man
05-28-2004, 11:25 PM
That is very strange. Its hard to believe someone would "break" into your house and leave all sort of exspensive things lying out in broad view and only take $150. And also with no sign of breaking in.

On the paranormal side. Who knows. I'm a person who tends to need hard, scientific proof as to why some things happen. But there are many things and occurences that happen that have no apparent explanation. I've had feeling as some was watching me or seeing someone when there not really there. (In body anyway.) Are there ghosts. Sure, probably. Things probably exist in many different forms. Wether they be physical, spirtual, or paranormal.

But the most important thing is that no one got hurt. smile.gif

[ May 28, 2004: Message edited by: Cavalry Man ]

thunt4
05-29-2004, 07:30 AM
FIrst off even if you have deadbolts locks are easily picked. I have seen locksmiths and others pick them in like 10 seconds.The only thing I would be worrying about is if you left your social security number somewhere that they could take that. My friend had people living with her that did identity theft to her and its not fun at all. Just keep an eye on your bills and such to see if there is a sudden jump at all.

red25thta
05-29-2004, 08:07 AM
thunt4. I know all about ID theft. Like 3 different times. Good thing I am broke and my Credit sucks lol. I had my wallet stolen back in Oct.

As for the paranormal. I have Deja View all the time. If I get a ringing in my right ear something bad usually happen's with-in an hour or so. As for Ghost, never seen one myself but I am open to it. Like Bigfoot and Nessie. You disprove it to me otherwise I keep it open to being possible. UFO's , how can we be the only one's in the universe?

Anyways thanks to everyone it's helped me deal with what happened.

estro
05-30-2004, 10:26 PM
hey do you see people out of the corner of your eye and then turn to look and nothing there thats a ghost. and you see stuff moving will your watching thats a ghost

red25thta
05-30-2004, 11:25 PM
See its never like I get a feeling or see something. (I am leagelly blind and with glasses I cann't see well except for strait ahead with ym elft eye half closed (G)) As for seeing any thing lifting no. BUt stuff being moved yes. So unless I sleep walk and do some rearranging who knows.