View Full Version : Looking for Hot Wheels MADD PROPZ Airplane please help!

Snake-eyes01
06-09-2004, 08:34 AM
For all those Hot Wheels collectors out there, I'm in need of the Madd Propz Airplane for my collection! For the life of me I can't find any of them around here & would love to purchase one if anyone out there has an extra! PM me! Thanks!! smile.gif

dockingbay97
06-09-2004, 08:36 AM
It is hard to find because it is new and all the collectors are grabbing them up. They will start hanging soon enough when they get their fill of them.

GungHo
06-09-2004, 09:23 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Snake-eyes01:
For all those Hot Wheels collectors out there, I'm in need of the Madd Propz Airplane for my collection! For the life of me I can't find any of them around here & would love to purchase one if anyone out there has an extra! PM me! Thanks!! smile.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

LOL, I didn't know that you were into diecast man......
tongue.gif

Snake-eyes01
06-09-2004, 10:56 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by GungHo:

LOL, I didn't know that you were into diecast man......
tongue.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yea, I just recently started getting into it about 4-5 mos. ago! I was walking around the toy section in Target one day & just sterted checking out the Diecast next thing you know I'm hooked! :D

mexikan_cobra
06-09-2004, 12:28 PM
:D snake,
i know the feeling bro!
i been there,i used to collect every hotwheel out there..
i just recent sold all my redline & newer hotwheels...
i still got a few left,i just found them like 3 months ago in the storage,but there all newer 98-2000's(loose cars) and 2x vintage 1968 super chargers playset and a few 90's cars(loose)..i was like damn,everytime i look into my storage,im always finding stuff!!

anybody into hotwheels lmk,i wanna get rid of mine,got no use for them anymore!!

mex-cobra

:D

[ June 09, 2004: Message edited by: mexikan_cobra ]