View Full Version : Im Postive this has come up before Gi joe/Super powers

theterminator69
06-09-2004, 08:38 AM
Does anyone have scans of Cards becuz i want to put a custom figure on a card back to make it MOC like Rick Masters does. Also anyone have a batman scan as well plz PM me Thanks!

theterminator69
06-09-2004, 08:56 PM
Come onn help a fellow collector out please!

Spillspleen
06-10-2004, 07:51 AM
The guys who make these tend to not even want to amit to it...they are the type who hoard and so on....I have seen this post many times and never seen anyone share their ideas or even a sample....good luck!!!

Someone will answer now that I have made these unjust comments...lol...and cry about how hard they worked to produce it and then why should they give it away for free...lol...like it is a peice from the group of seven or something!!

Lastly someone will say your better off to make it yourself...lol...!!! :D :D :confused:

theterminator69
06-10-2004, 03:43 PM
I hear ya there man...you'd think it's a holy grail or somethin.

Darko
06-10-2004, 04:55 PM
I hate people like that, and sadly, you get it a lot in the customizing community. Like one guy who swears he's come up with a way to make customs 100% playable with no paint scraping, but he won't tell anyone what it is because he want only his customs to have it.

theterminator69
06-10-2004, 07:28 PM
Well imma see what i can do with the best to my abilty. and i will GLADLY Share with anyone. :D

Obiwanjacoby
06-12-2004, 09:34 AM
If I get any useful tips, I always share them with the community ASAP. smile.gif

But as far as duping a MOC figure, it's probably not only a well-kept secret. . .but also prolly still pretty near impossible. Rick can dupe a freakin' 1982 SE!!! :eek:

Think about that for a minute!

First, you gotta find a way to pull the bubble off the original carded figure w/o any tears at all. The RUMOR is lighter fluid soaked through the cracks does the trick.

But iffin' you wanna experiment on your own carded collection & take that risk with a carded '82 Snake-Eyes, then fine w/me! :D

I'm not even going to go into the high-res scans of the original, Photoshopping it, what to use for suitable cardstock (the rumor is comic backing boards), omg. . .what kind of glue do you use??? Do you even want to think about duping the hanger punch???

Then :mad: you STILL gotta find an undamamged bubble from an opened figure of the same type!

IMO, Rick doesn't charge enough for doing what he does. ;)

-PJ