etmartin
05-31-2004, 05:28 PM
Hey Don...

Sent you an e-mail this time instead of a PM. LMK,

Thanks,
etmartin

crimson tide
06-01-2004, 07:30 AM
I Pm'd you in the past couple of days, I tried again a few minutes ago, but I will also send an email. ;)

Druss
06-01-2004, 07:44 AM
Turn on your email notification, the system is having problems so PM's are getting eaten.

At this point its just plain silly not to turn it on and expect people to track down a post in a side forum, see it and then send you another email.

Turn the feature on that way you have a record of all PM's sent to you, their content and who sent it. Very easy and in my experiences once you send a PM to someone who had one sent to you eaten they seem to work, at least they all have for me in the past week.

crimson tide
06-01-2004, 07:48 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Druss:
Turn on your email notification, the system is having problems so PM's are getting eaten.

At this point its just plain silly not to turn it on and expect people to track down a post in a side forum, see it and then send you another email.

Turn the feature on that way you have a record of all PM's sent to you, their content and who sent it. Very easy and in my experiences once you send a PM to someone who had one sent to you eaten they seem to work, at least they all have for me in the past week.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That is how I have mine set up. But messages still seem to disappear.

Druss
06-01-2004, 08:04 AM
Well they will dissapear, on Sunday I checked my email and had 5 PM's, I came here and 4 of them were eaten.

It happens, just turn on that email notification and it won't hurt as much smile.gif

crimson tide
06-01-2004, 09:37 AM
I noticed that a couple of times in the past. ;)