View Full Version : Hulk Yoda poster



dockingbay97
06-09-2004, 06:51 PM
I am getting ready to hang this ILM Hulk Yoda poster and thought I would share for those who haven't seen it yet. It was a promo at an ILM conferance last year.

http://www.geocities.com/dockingbay97/hulkyoda.jpg

My Generation Toys
06-09-2004, 07:29 PM
That is a great poster. I would love this.

What are the dimensions?

What is ILM?

How much was the poster?

Are you framing it or just tacking it up?

dockingbay97
06-09-2004, 08:05 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by softassylum:
That is a great poster. I would love this.

What are the dimensions?

What is ILM?

How much was the poster?

Are you framing it or just tacking it up?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

It is framed now in the pic

It measures 18"x23"

ILM is Industrial Lights and Magic - George Lucas of Star Wars owns this company - it is his special effects company.

It sells generally between $50-75

Try eBay, there is currently one listed
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=154&item=6903922668&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW

The last 2 that were on eBay went for $41 & $61

ChrisNeal
06-09-2004, 09:46 PM
how much would i have to pay someone to get me a nice photo quality kinkos copy of this?!

dockingbay97
06-09-2004, 09:54 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ChrisNeal:
how much would i have to pay someone to get me a nice photo quality kinkos copy of this?!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I have never been able to get Kinkos to copy something like this for me - they won't do it because it is copyrighted work

ChrisNeal
06-09-2004, 09:56 PM
really?! ive done it several times at our local kinkos... maybe a different copier store or something? id pay good for it, if you were ever able to?

dockingbay97
06-09-2004, 10:28 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ChrisNeal:
really?! ive done it several times at our local kinkos... maybe a different copier store or something? id pay good for it, if you were ever able to?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

My Kinkos won't do it. I went in there once with a Tomarts so I could get a copy of the Ceremonial Belloq card front and they refused to do it.

lattinlovrrr
06-10-2004, 03:40 AM
that looks cool

KtownJoes
06-10-2004, 07:22 AM
That is an awesome poster. C'mon... someone knock off some bootlegs. $50 for a poster is not gonna happen... LOL

I know knockoff can happen. I have a nearly flawless Spiderman WTC knockoff poster.