View Full Version : I'm swimming in my own toilet...

Jeff Bohn
06-01-2004, 12:52 PM
AND I LIKE IT!!!

Ok, so I watch a little too much Fairly Oddparents on the weekends. I didn't like it at first, but my daughter liked it, now I'm usually amused! The cereal is good too, not the good in the "hey that's pretty tasty" way, but the good in the "almost fruit tasting bowl of sugar I gotta get more of these because they were clearancing them out at 99 cents a box" good.

Sugar high? Maybe. Work making me insane? Most likely.

No wave 3 in the mail today, bummer!

thebigzakbowski
06-01-2004, 01:26 PM
time to take advantage of Jeff he is sugar crazy.

Serpentor's Bodyguard
06-01-2004, 07:44 PM
ya know jeff, your collection would look great in my house...

Biohazard
06-01-2004, 10:05 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Ok, so I watch a little too much Fairly Oddparents on the weekends.[/QB]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

not the dreaded chocolate!!!!!!!!!
lol i get dragged in to watching it with my son, its about the only good show around anymore

beachhead666
06-02-2004, 05:06 AM
WHAT?!? what about Arrested Developement? god i love that show... i dont know what id do without it....

thorn
06-02-2004, 09:07 AM
fairly odd parents is great!
also
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR> Arrested Developement? god i love that show... i dont know what id do without it....<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

yeah what are we going to do for the next few months without it??????

beachhead666
06-02-2004, 09:31 PM
cry. thats what.... im gonna go sit in the corner, curl up into a fetal position, and bawl.... :( :( that show is PERFECT....

Arashikage_Tengu
06-04-2004, 09:43 PM
Jeff Bohn, YOU HAVE A PUNY WAND !!! NOW, DROP AND GIVE FIFTY !!!

Timmy is an average kid
that no one understands.
Mom & Dad & Vicky always giving him commands.
(Vicky):Bed twerp!
The doom and gloom up in his room
is broken instantly.
By his magic little fish,
They grant his every wish 'cause in reality,
they are his Oddparents.
Fairly Oddparents
(Wanda):Wands and wings
(Cosmo):Floaty crowny things
OddParents, Fairly OddParents
Real mod, peapod, buff bod, hot rod
(Timmy) redface.gifbtuse, rubber goose, green moose, guava juice, giant snake, birthday cake, large fries, chocolate shake!
Oddparents, Fairly OddParents
It flips your lid when you are the kid with Fairly OddParents!
(Vicky):Yeah right!
Pop!
(Your head is now that of an aardvark)

I really like "The Fairly Odd Parents" (click here for the Nickelodeon official site (http://www.nick.com/all_nick/tv_supersites/fairly_odd/index.jhtml)), as well. There are a few adult oriented fansites for "The Fairly Odd Parents":

FairlyOddParents.net (http://www.fairlyoddparents.net/) (They have a bunch of lyrics for the songs on the show.)

Butch Hartman (creator of the show) (http://www.butchhartman.com/new_site/index.htm)

Yay Rabies! (http://www.castle-diqueria.com/fop/)

The Fairly Wanda Fanlistings (http://fanlistings.4fans.net/fans/wanda/)

I start putting my body in odd contortions and spasms whenever I say, "Fairy God-Parents!"

Da Rules

While granting wishes all day may seem like a carefree job, it's actually quite taxing on a fairy godparent. There are rules to wand waving. Fairy godparents have to obey 'da rules' or they'll have to face the wrath of the toughest fairy drill seargent in the universe--Jorgen Von Strangle. Here are some of them:

Rule #1: Fairy Godparents only grant wishes to kids!

Rule #2: Fairy Godparents can't ever be seen by anyone but the kid they watch over!

Rule #3: A kid with Fairy Godparents can't tell anyone they exist!

Rule #4: Fairy Godparents can't ever interfere with true love.

Rule #5: No wishing that everyone on Halloween was real.

Rule #6: No cheating.

Rule #7: No counter-fitting.

Rule #8: No stealing from others.

Rule #9: Fairy Godparents are not allowed to interfere with other magical creatures, such as dragons.

Rule #10: A wish can not help anyone ,including yourself, win a contest.

Rule #11: Fairy Godparents must be assigned to the children of the dominant species of life on Earth.

Rule #12: Fairy Godparents can only be assigned to children who are miserable.

Rule #13: Cancelled out rule: A child must wish for something before his/her fairies can grant it.
*cancelled out rules are rules that get cancelled out of the book by fairies who form union meetings and fight for whether or not the rules should be changed, altered, or removed.

Rule #14: Fairy Godparents can only be assigned to children who are really need in need of help.

Rule #15: You can only get Godparents if you're a really unhappy kid!

Rule #16: (due to Bippy's wish & temporary): From this day forth, all Godparents shall be assigned to monkey children.

Rule #17: Only the Tooth Fairy can make teeth move by means of magic.

Rule #18: Magic can't be used to falsify a document.

Rule #19: If all the fairies in the world want to be the fairies of one child, it is setled in a Texas Cage match.

Rule #20: Under no circumstances is any kid allowed to wish it was Christmas every day.

Rule #21: Every 2000 years, each fairly gets to be bad. If they aren't bad to the fullest, they must return to the fairy academy for 500 more years of training.

Jimmy Neutron, and Kids Next Door are also a couple of great cartoons. Look for them, if you dare.

Did anyone watch the Timmy/Jimmy Power hour, in which Timmy Turner and Jimmy Neutron switched places? That was friggin' awesome.