View Full Version : Please Read - Private Messages

Jeff Bohn
06-01-2004, 03:16 PM
I'd just like to ask that everyone please turn on their private message e-mail notification.

Go to My Profile, then View/Update Profile, and where it asks "Be notified by email when someone sends you a private message?" choose yes. Choosing yes will send you an email containing all the text of the PM, saving the message for you in case the board deletes the PM.

We are aware that it is an issue, and it's frustrating to me too. This is the second time trying to post this, the board ate my first one. We are planning a message board update, but I haven't heard a specific date yet.

Thanks
Jeff

THE FAN
06-01-2004, 03:45 PM
I have all my stuff on yes and always have. I still get eaten pms. Just letting you know. Thanks DON

I am still offering 1-2 donating to this site a year to help it work better smile.gif

I am sure there are tons of other members willing to do the same. LMK smile.gif

gargoyle
06-01-2004, 04:09 PM
same here just checked mine as well

Jeff Bohn
06-01-2004, 04:16 PM
Donations are not necessary, like I said, an upgrade is in the works.

Jeff

gargoyle
06-01-2004, 04:28 PM
LOL crap no prob.

Rapid Fire
06-02-2004, 04:43 AM
do you know what Board software that will be used?

Druss
06-02-2004, 07:50 AM
Turning on your email notification will not prevent your PM's from getting eaten, what it will do is give you a copy of that PM in your mail box. You will see what was written and who sent it so you can then send your own pack to the person.