View Full Version : Anyone looking for WW Chicago Exclusives?

Joeczar
06-10-2004, 10:22 PM
Before I go any further, I would like to make a couple of stipulations. One, I am making no guarantees of being able to successfully acquire any of the exclusive figures at the con. Two, if I do, due to the expense involved in going to the show, time, etc, I will be looking to get more for the figures in cash/trade.

Now that that is out of the way, is there anyone who would like me to try to get any of the exclusive figures from Wizard World Chicago this August? The only one I going after is the Unmasked Batman, but if you're looking to get a She-Ra, HeroClix Galactus, etc., let me know and I'll do my best. I will be accepting offers to buy and trade (I'm especially looking for any of the exclusive figures from the 2002-2004 Joe conventions). Drop me an e-mail if interested, and I'll do what I can!

Dave Seguin
06-11-2004, 07:31 AM
I'm in need of a She-Ra if you can get one for me that'd be excellent.

dockingbay97
06-11-2004, 08:08 AM
If it is like last year, you get either the Batman or He-Man exclusive - not both.

Goldbug
06-13-2004, 06:23 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by dockingbay97:
If it is like last year, you get either the Batman or He-Man exclusive - not both.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

How does it work? I plan on attending for the first time. Do they give you a voucher or something?
I may be mistaken but I thought I heard they were going to do a mail-away on She-Ra also.

dockingbay97
06-13-2004, 07:11 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Goldbug:

How does it work? I plan on attending for the first time. Do they give you a voucher or something?
I may be mistaken but I thought I heard they were going to do a mail-away on She-Ra also.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Last year because of the high demand of the Mattel exclusives you got a ticket. They would draw a ticket at the end of the day and add 500 to it I think. If your ticket fell into that 500 number range, you could buy either a Batman or Keldor but not both. Your pass also would be punched making you ineligble for the next day. The next day if you didn't win, you would get another ticket and try again.

Goldbug
06-14-2004, 07:48 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by dockingbay97:

Last year because of the high demand of the Mattel exclusives you got a ticket. They would draw a ticket at the end of the day and add 500 to it I think. If your ticket fell into that 500 number range, you could buy either a Batman or Keldor but not both. Your pass also would be punched making you ineligble for the next day. The next day if you didn't win, you would get another ticket and try again.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh I see that was just for Mattel exclusives. So you technically could get other exclusives from other companies.