View Full Version : posting problems

gargoyle
05-23-2004, 03:49 PM
bla, bla, bla im checking to see if i can post here or if im being blocked from posts

hardmaster
05-23-2004, 04:41 PM
whats goin on...i cant see any posts ,threads looks like a yojoe graveyard

gargoyle
05-23-2004, 05:59 PM
i dont know i tried to post something about seeing some motorcycles that fit joes like ninjas bmws and others i was trying to find the site i thought was gijoehq but now i cant find them but the boards wont let me post them

themoney75
05-23-2004, 06:04 PM
haveing problems too post not showing pms being eaten.

Neophyte
05-23-2004, 06:08 PM
Yup me too :confused:

gargoyle
05-23-2004, 06:13 PM
well seeing i cant start a post under toys her i go here and ill post this question on my web boards as well. i thought i saw from (gijoehq) motorcycles being sold that will fit joes. cycles bmw or a ninja and more i seen it with a blue alley viper on or beside the bikes. has anyone or does anyone know where or who is selling these?

Jeff Bohn
05-23-2004, 07:53 PM
Everyone should be able to post again.

Biohazard
05-23-2004, 08:17 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by themoney75:
haveing problems too post not showing pms being eaten.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

man you just dont know. ive had over 8 private messages eaten in the LAST 2 DAYS! its getting kinda insane to open the box and find like 1/2 my messages eaten. Mods is there a problem with the message system or something?

Jeff Bohn
05-23-2004, 08:26 PM
There's a problem with the message board. Between the blank page loads, the latest posts not populating, PMs being eaten, and posting problems, we've got issues.

Issues should be resolved, hopefully soon!

In the meantime, please turn your email notification of private messages on, it's the best way to insure that you will receive them.

Jeff

[ May 23, 2004: Message edited by: Jeff Bohn ]

Kir Kanos
05-24-2004, 12:34 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by gargoyle:
well seeing i cant start a post under toys her i go here and ill post this question on my web boards as well. i thought i saw from (gijoehq) motorcycles being sold that will fit joes. cycles bmw or a ninja and more i seen it with a blue alley viper on or beside the bikes. has anyone or does anyone know where or who is selling these?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I have seen 1/18 scale motorcycles at several retailers as of late:

Hobby Lobby
Target
Wal-Mart

Usually running about $4.50 to $7.00. Several different series, all I have seen so far are Harleys, still looking for ninja-style bikes. They fit the drednoks really well!

Patrick A. Riley
05-24-2004, 05:32 PM
And they seem to be random pre-user problems.
I occasionally get blank pages. But apparently not everyone has that problem with certain threads because in the meantime replies are made to those topics and when I check again I still get a blank page!
:confused:

redviper
05-25-2004, 05:03 AM
YEP..I GET A PM FROM CHRIS ON THE WEEKEND
BUT YESTERDAY WHEN I TRY TO OPEN HIS PM...I CANT FIND IT!?

SO I'M NOT SURE IF I HAVE SOME MORE PM THAT ARE MISSING FROM YOU ALL..

OOH WELL...

code red shockwave
05-25-2004, 06:47 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by gargoyle:
i dont know i tried to post something about seeing some motorcycles that fit joes like ninjas bmws and others i was trying to find the site i thought was gijoehq but now i cant find them but the boards wont let me post them<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

gijoehq? I think you mean figuresdirect.