Pictures of my Dioramas [Archive] - YoJoe.com Forums

View Full Version : Pictures of my Dioramas

Frezeboogz
06-30-2004, 07:52 PM
here are a few pics of my dioramas...

the pictures arent all that great and the diorama isnt...but i would like some feedback...

http://f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/frezeboogz/album?.dir=/1ffb&.src=ph

let me know what u think.....I just painted most of my stuff today and will be updating soon.

acmirro
06-30-2004, 08:47 PM
Hey! You were the dude who emailed me with the advice on how to get seemless walls? I am not sure if you got my reply. (Or If I didnt forget to reply redface.gif )

Great Dios! The really look well done!

Frezeboogz
06-30-2004, 09:03 PM
Yeah i did email u a few weeks ago. But u never replied. U have a great site i cant wait to see the updates....

I have a lot of ideas on stuff to build but i have limited funds, if u know what i mean. So i work with what i got. Right now i have very few figures so my dio's arent every expansive.

If u have any advice it would be great man.

-Thanks

Dead-Eye
06-30-2004, 11:57 PM
Pretty good. Theres a place that sells diarama items like bricks, sandbags, fuel drums and ammo crates. Think it's Build-a-rama? You should take a look if you haven't.

You should also add a supply depot and motor pool.

Redmao
07-01-2004, 03:54 AM
hehehe I like how Zandar's just chillin on his bed smile.gif

RotterdamTerrorCorps
07-01-2004, 04:10 AM
Making a diorama is not as easy as placing your toys in the livingroom and taking a few shots. Overall I am not impressed.

However, the interior ones have a nice touch. I like Ken taking a dump and Zandar chilling on his bed is pretty cool! :D

Frezeboogz
07-01-2004, 10:47 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by RotterdamTerrorCorps:
Making a diorama is not as easy as placing your toys in the livingroom and taking a few shots. Overall I am not impressed.

However, the interior ones have a nice touch. I like Ken taking a dump and Zandar chilling on his bed is pretty cool! :D<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well maybe u can show me how it's done then?

thorn
07-01-2004, 11:29 AM
RotterdamTerrorCorps
what a rude punk reply.
you should have kept it to yourself.

so their not super mega sick detail, i think that's pretty cool you made most of that stuff it looks like, i like the watchtowers a lot.
the joe one was never tall enough!

Frezeboogz
07-01-2004, 12:45 PM
THanks Thorn, i did make all the stuff. The Watch tower was one of the better ones. Check out the Cobra Bunker too. I made it out of a Heiniken keg can. It's indestructable, that sucka will not go down.

acmirro
07-01-2004, 01:05 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by RotterdamTerrorCorps:

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I am more impressed with people who actually take the time and do things for fun and share them with the rest of us.

bayou benny
07-01-2004, 01:53 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by acmirro:

I am more impressed with people who actually take the time and do things for fun and share them with the rest of us.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i agree with you.

frenchy
07-01-2004, 07:28 PM
Nice job, keep up the good work.

Obiwanjacoby
07-01-2004, 07:53 PM
I like it. Where'd you get the sweet barbed wire??? :eek:

-PJ

Frezeboogz
07-01-2004, 09:57 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Obiwanjacoby:
I like it. Where'd you get the sweet barbed wire??? :eek:

-PJ<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That barbwire came in a toy soldier set. I got it at a Duane Reade Pharmacy toys setion. It came in those little packs with Green and Brown Soldiers that dont move, u know the ones.