Dusty's Army grows in strength and numbers! [Archive] - YoJoe.com Forums

View Full Version : Dusty's Army grows in strength and numbers!

thorn
07-05-2004, 05:40 PM
This is my tribute to uor soldiers sweating it out in the desert!
here's a good one of the whole set, clik for a gallery below!
http://sftrance.com/images/temp/d2.jpg
DUSTY's ARMY! (http://sftrance.com/toys/dusty/index.html)

Frezeboogz
07-05-2004, 05:56 PM
This is the best version of Dusty there is. I hate the newer versions...Arent newer versions suppose to be improvements???

They look pretty good with the Patriot Grizzly.

thorn
07-05-2004, 06:22 PM
hey thanks-
yer dios are pretty cool, i like the Hail Cobra!

yeah i was really hoping the new dusty would look better. but the walmart gung ho and roadblock are great desert guys.

i need to repaint the mauler i think, and the tigerhawk. that conquest is a 98(97?) , i have an 03 i will repaint desert camo soon..

frenchy
07-06-2004, 07:40 AM
Awesome army, its cool when someone armybuilds a unique figure.

Frezeboogz
07-06-2004, 08:12 AM
Thanks, Hail Cobra is my favorite. I just wish i had a bigger collection then I would out Cobra Commander on a Balcony and two crimson guards at his side. And put all his followers down below "Hailing" him.

Have u tried making a sort of terrain for those Dusty's?? i think it would look great with some sand hills....or some of those crummy mudd houses in the background. kinda reminds me of that movie "The THree KIngs"...u already have the most important part of the dio...THE FIGURES!!!( and the grizzly)..

Hey i think i have seen those Dusty's before...did u ever put them on Castle Destro's Armybuilder battle??

yojoeshow
07-06-2004, 08:31 AM
That new Tigerhawk repaint would look cool with your army.

thorn
07-06-2004, 04:34 PM
hmm you mean i wont have to paint one myself, its a desert model?
i will look it up, thanks!

Kir Kanos
07-07-2004, 12:00 PM
cool man, if you need any more pat grizzlies, tuesday morning has 'em on clearance for $14.99, in case you didn't know. cool army of dusty's!

thorn
07-07-2004, 12:23 PM
-got my 2 grizzly's (one is still in box)
for 7.98 at target when they cleared em out!

Kir Kanos
07-08-2004, 07:45 AM
$7.98, wow, I am surprised they never got that low at my target, with their infinite supply of them.