Red Back Filecards questions [Archive] - YoJoe.com Forums

View Full Version : Red Back Filecards questions

toyboy
07-10-2004, 09:27 AM
I just found a few of the uncut red backed filecards like mutt, Destro, Cobra Soldier, Spirit, Ripcord, Roadblock, Baroness, and Recondo. First off are they worth anything, I heard that they are mail in exclusives. None are cut up, a couple have some wear and creasing and all. Also is anyone intersted in them???

thunt4
07-10-2004, 11:18 AM
I would be interested in them. Most of those are actually from jcpenneys or sears. Instead of having them moc they would send them like a mail in when you ordered them.The mutt and destro are a little harder to find but the rest are more in between to find. What kind of price you asking for them? email me. Not sure what red back cards sell for but I mostly buy them mip

toyboy
07-10-2004, 11:28 AM
Hello, thunt4. Please email me at toyboyisi@yahoo.com. I am not sure what to ask for these cards. Please make me an offer and we can go from there, thanks.

themoney75
07-10-2004, 05:16 PM
hello
the red back file cards do go for more 3-5 range depends who is on it.some will bring more snake eyes and firefly are tough to find and would bring more.as far as the being jcpenny or sears pro not.at one time it seem like hasbro let you send off for every joe they made though a mail away.plus the sears and penny exc have a inprint where the blister was sealed on the card.the snake eyes red back card that i had the blister in print on the redback of the card.hope that helps

Spillspleen
07-10-2004, 09:57 PM
Post them under the trade section...you might be surprised at what you can get for them!!!

thunt4
07-11-2004, 08:23 AM
email sent

SLG
07-11-2004, 02:17 PM
I got a red back Firefly file card a few weeks ago for $1.00 at a flea market.