why I don't see the new yojoe members here? [Archive] - YoJoe.com Forums

View Full Version : why I don't see the new yojoe members here?

redviper
07-14-2004, 11:56 AM
where are they?
theres a bunch of new or old members that do not post here..
I saw the member list a minute ago....
and there are members from 2002 and 2003 with out no post!

I think they just don't realy have interest on joes that much as us...
or I may be wrong here?

so my question is for your administrators......
is there a way they can come back here and sell & trade wiht us?

on my opinion; I will like to trade with new members.....

is sad.....

see ya guys..

thunt4
07-14-2004, 12:04 PM
Well i don't get the 0 post guys from a year or 2 ago. But for me i took a break and then a year later i returned and all you have to do is submit your email and then you get your password and such back and can start over from where you left.

redviper
07-14-2004, 12:09 PM
Hey Thunt4!
Thanks For Your Post Friends...so Let Me Ask You:
Are You Back To Deal Again? Or You Just Don't Visit The Board To Often?

What You Got For Trade? He-he!
Lmk
Thanks.

themoney75
07-14-2004, 12:11 PM
i think some of them just come to get info or sell there joes form childhood.

thunt4
07-14-2004, 12:35 PM
Ya i have been back for over a year almost 2. What kinds of things are you looking for? I have a ton of things. I buy lots pull out what i need then sell the doubles or i switch them out for better figures for my own. I have a lot of things though if you are looking for anything

redviper
07-14-2004, 12:49 PM
thunt4...that's sounds good to me..would mine to send some pictures of your stuff?
and i'll send you my pictures..
lmk

[email protected]

Druss
07-14-2004, 02:02 PM
Its typical of a message board, they work in cycles as you have a core group of members who stay around for a long time, over time those members leave and as they leave new members join the board to replace them. The big boards that thrive, and I feel this is one typically have more new members than those that leave.

As the board has been around for a while the list of users who have left is fairly good sized, they joined for one reason or another and now don't visit anymore. Simple as that, fairly common.

tank1976
07-17-2004, 10:56 PM
I personally go through times of posting and not posting. I am still collecting joes at both times. sometimes I just don't feel like posting. I Do enjoy reading the post and learning more about joes. As my join date indicates, I've been here since the beginning.

toe
07-17-2004, 11:05 PM
Hey Tank......I live in Mt. Vernon!......small world.

tank1976
07-17-2004, 11:33 PM
That's cool ! You are only the second joe collector I've heard of that has lived that close to me. Maybe we can chat sometime. Nice to hear from a follow S. IL . collector.

zartan15
07-18-2004, 11:26 PM
Hey redviper. Still want that copperhead PM me or e-mail me:
[email protected]
Z