have jandr productions sent anybody there order? [Archive] - YoJoe.com Forums

View Full Version : have jandr productions sent anybody there order?

mack31
07-14-2004, 12:34 PM
:mad: have you guys got your order from these guys its been a month and a half for me and still nothing i no they are backed up but they should email us or something.

Uther_Pendragon
07-14-2004, 12:39 PM
I have seen a post like this before. I want to order, but I will wait to order untill I see people saying they have recieved their stuff.

redviper
07-14-2004, 12:39 PM
dont' you hate that!!
you see..i'm tring to buy something from them...
so when I read things like this...it make me think twice,,cause everyone wants their stuff fast..and that include me..
a month? well...shame on them..do you have the phone number of them?
I hope you get your stuff soon...or at least a e-mail with news...

good luck!

joelk835
07-14-2004, 01:20 PM
I also purchased from them about a month to 6 weeks ago and was getting worried too. But just yesterday I got an email saying my order is done and being shipped. Seemed a little long for me too but will see how good the product is. Never ordered before so this was the first time.

Robot Rabbit
07-14-2004, 02:04 PM
Yeah, I ordered 40 Cobra Officer rifles on June 15, and haven't heard anything.

40 rifles, heh...they're probably overwhelmed with my order :)

Bubba-J
07-14-2004, 02:08 PM
I know they take awhile but I have ordered from them a few times and I have always recieved the stuff. They take awhile but will come through. They have also always been good with communication when i asked about my order. Just hang in there, they are a good bunch of peeps
John

joebahama
07-14-2004, 03:16 PM
I ordered about 30 AKs 20 Viper Rifles and another 30 XM-8s that came with sandviper about three days ago. The total with shipping is over $90 bucks I went to get the money order today but was delayed now I come home and see a thread like this, I just don't know what to do.

On top of that my order has this noted at the bottom of the email from the company:

ORDERS WILL BE SHIPPED AS QUICKLY AS POSSIBLE ONCE PAYMENT IS RECEIVED.

As quickly as possible is hereby defined as being as long as it takes to
complete the order. Production time is influenced by the size of the order
(larger orders take longer to do), number of orders from other customers, how
cooperative the molding process is being today, and last but not least, lets not
forget the current phase of the moon in relation to the subatomic particles of
space. Unfortunately sending us e-mails asking when your order will be completed
does not speed up the process. Please refrain from doing so. We appreciate your
patience and your continued business.

Now what would you do if you read this.

Alyosha
07-14-2004, 03:23 PM
If you want the stuff, order anyway. They will ship, it just may take awhile. Think of it as an exercise in patience. The first time I ordered from them, it took about 2 1/2 months to get the stuff, but once it arrived I was pleased. Also, just a thought, as a consumer you should not expect instant shipping unless the sellers specifically says so. Some things do take time, and this is a 2 man operation after all. Just trust me when I tell you that you will be pleased with the quality, and that it is worth the wait.

starrcommand
07-14-2004, 03:55 PM
Have they ever considered having a stock of items. This way they can just pull from a bin and then all they have to do is replenish their stock. That would be the smart thing to do!

Eric Leavitt
07-14-2004, 04:06 PM
J and R reopened their doors on June 7. My order number 1207, made on June 7, was not paid for via PayPal until June 11.

My order was huge. Mine was:

15 Alley Viper kits (black)
15 Viper kits (black)
42 Cobra Officer AK-47s (standard)

With shipping, that was $182.

On July 13, I received an email from J and R Productions saying my order was shipped.

On their website, Commander - the guy who does all the work - said he was sending out 40 orders. I would assume that was the first 40 orders made since reopening.

That is 30 days shipped for a custom order.

If you think about this way, it is very good service. They are doing a custom service by hand. It's a true cottage business. It's like the little old lady across town who hand made my wife's dress. It was something special as opposed to something bought in a store.

I will report back when I have my items. I expect them Thursday or Friday.

Biohazard
07-15-2004, 01:35 AM
If you want the stuff, order anyway. They will ship, it just may take awhile. Think of it as an exercise in patience. The first time I ordered from them, it took about 2 1/2 months to get the stuff, but once it arrived I was pleased. Also, just a thought, as a consumer you should not expect instant shipping unless the sellers specifically says so. Some things do take time, and this is a 2 man operation after all. Just trust me when I tell you that you will be pleased with the quality, and that it is worth the wait.
and this is why i gave up on them months before and started molding/sculpting my own items. i cant see shelling out all that $$ and then having to wait....just not worth it imo

Prozac
07-15-2004, 06:35 AM
Have they ever considered having a stock of items. This way they can just pull from a bin and then all they have to do is replenish their stock. That would be the smart thing to do!

Problem with that is that since they offer multiple colors, flex material, and whatever other options, they'd have to keep a large stock. I know he stated on the forums there that he did build up some stock while they were closed down, but keep in mind it is a one man operation basically.

Don't worry...you will get your stuff and be pleased with it. I know I have been with all my orders.

Dan
07-15-2004, 11:27 AM
not to beat a dead horse....

when they re opened commander was sitting on pretty good sized stock pile of stuff. but when you look at the ammount of items the average shopper buys and couple that to the ammount of cutomizers, it is a hell of a pace to keap up. Factor in that he is just one guy making all the molds and casting all the gear, sorting all the orders packing the orders and shipping the orders. I think we are lucky to have them.

No one thats had a legit order and paid for it has not recieved thier purchase. If you have to wait, suck it up. If you do get screwed then post something.

For everyone wondering if they should shop there, way out the factors.
1) you will get what you order, but you'll have to wait.

2) they have a large selection of items, but they may not have exactly what you want

3) they listen to their customers, but there are alot of people who pipe in so you may not be a priority

All in all its a custom service you may as well be buying a peice of art. You put in your request they get it to you as soon as possible. Hasbro delays stuff all the time and they have more than one person working. So take it for its worth to you.

so I guess I'll climb down off my high horse and get back to work

dan

Eric Leavitt
07-15-2004, 12:40 PM
I got my order today. I am very pleased. High quality stuff.

starrcommand
07-15-2004, 02:13 PM
Problem with that is that since they offer multiple colors, flex material, and whatever other options, they'd have to keep a large stock. I know he stated on the forums there that he did build up some stock while they were closed down, but keep in mind it is a one man operation basically.

Don't worry...you will get your stuff and be pleased with it. I know I have been with all my orders.

Well w/ regards to that his website should be equiped w/ a simple counter on all the products that starts w/ the # he has in stock and when it reaches 0 says that is out of stock. When he makes more he changes the # to whatever he has and the process starts over. He can do that for every type of item he makes; color, style, soft, hard, etc.
That would be better than having people ****ed off for waiting 2+ months to get there stuff. I personally havent ordered anything yet. I want some stuff but as long as it takes 2 months to get anything I wont be ordering.

Chuckles32
07-15-2004, 02:48 PM
Last year I ordered and it took almost three months, of course I had a large order but I didn't even start questioning the owner until two months had gone by. Sure it was a little slow, but where else are you going to find 60 folding stock AK-47s at a decent price. Its not like my joes in the boxes are going to walk out on me since they're not equipped right. The Commander is responsive but don't overly pester him, once a month to check in is enough.

Eric Leavitt
07-15-2004, 03:58 PM
Just to be fair and balanced, this was my order:

I placed it on opening night: June 7.

I made payment on June 11.

My order was large: 42 Cobra Officer AK-47s, 15 Viper rifles, 15 Viper backpacks, 15 Alley-Viper backpacks, 15 Alley-Viper shields, 15 Alley-Viper faceplates, and 15 Alley-Viper rifles.

My order arrived today, July 15.

That is about one-month (exactly 35 days). For a custom operation, that was very good.

I am very pleased with J and R and I will be placing another order on payday.

crimson tide
07-15-2004, 04:03 PM
I ordered from them right after they reopened. Commander will come through, he always does. Like was said above, JandR is pretty much a one man business. I don't care if it takes a month or two, I know that I will be getting quality parts. Just my 2 Cents. ;)

BelgianGabber
07-15-2004, 04:03 PM
I paid 55$ for an order and waited 7 weeks. I e-mailed him when it would be shipped and he said he didn't give estimates. I then said well, if you say it will be shipped within a month, I'll go through with the deal. He just refunded me...

BadAsh
07-15-2004, 04:05 PM
Starrcommand,
It wouldn't be any use for them to put counters up on the site saying what number they have left of each piece since he started out with X amount made of each and then after that he makes from scratch. It takes a long time to cure the molds and to let the pieces set with 3 pieces per mold. For the most part it being a one man job, he does damn good work and puts alot of time into it. If you don't order anything due time, then you are missing out on great products. Your loss.

BelgianGabber
07-15-2004, 04:07 PM
I don't care, 2 months is just too long for me. But hey, if you don't mind then go ahead.

frenchy
07-15-2004, 04:13 PM
I think J&r does a great job. I just hope they don't listen to the criticism. :(
I challenge anyone to do a better job then they do.

BelgianGabber
07-15-2004, 04:16 PM
I think J&r does a great job. I just hope they don't listen to the criticism. :(
I challenge anyone to do a better job then they do.

I'm not saying they do a bad job, I'm saying I don't want to wait that long. Nothing more, nothing less...

BadAsh
07-15-2004, 04:33 PM
I guess you get what you pay/wait for. He could just whip out some less than great pieces and have them out in no time. Or he could make sure the pieces are not faulty or of less than Hasbro quality plastic that will break in no time. He spends alot of time on doing this for everyone and mainly as a hobby and people that are impatient really urks me as they have no idea what kind of time you have to put into this.

BelgianGabber
07-15-2004, 04:58 PM
Hey man, cool down will ya. I just said what happened to me. You don't need to call me inpatient aight. I had no problems with waiting two months and a halve, more than that I didn't want to wait.

Lucid Enigma
07-15-2004, 07:20 PM
I ordered $45 of weapons from J&R and paid by paypal 2 days after they re-opened. I read the notice on the site that orders do take time, and that was fine with me. Received an email two days ago to LMK my order had shipped. This is my first order, and I don't mind waiting for quality stuff.

The only problem is that now every day while at work I wonder "is it coming today?" I hope it comes soon - I need to focus at work!

Mark O'

The Faceless Master
07-15-2004, 09:55 PM
I got my order today. I am very pleased. High quality stuff.

WOW, my order number is 1225, hopefully i get mine soon too!!

gunless
07-15-2004, 10:00 PM
I ordered from them last time around - got my stuff fairly quickly, but I wasn't impressed with the quality(let the attacks begin).

That is to say it was good, not great.

BadAsh
07-16-2004, 01:07 PM
Gunless,
The plastic they use now is different than what they used last time. Commander has gone thru some different plastics to get what best works. They also use clear and flex material which is awesome. Now you can have flexiable helmets to put over heads. The clear plastic is perfect for the Rattler Canopy and Zartan pads. Looks just as good if not better than Hasbros.

Lt.foxhound
07-16-2004, 08:26 PM
I rec'd my order today (no. 1224). I ordered first day they opened( the date escapes me now, know it was a monday though).
Quality wise; pretty good.

Robot Rabbit
07-19-2004, 11:33 AM
Heh, my order number is double-lucky 1313.

Hope my Cobra Troops aren't without guns much longer (I haven't armed them with those ridiculous rock viper guns...I'll wait for some cool rifles)

joelk835
07-19-2004, 02:03 PM
Received my order Friday! Everything looked to be good quality. It took some time but quality was good and everything came as ordered. Will order again!

BK
07-19-2004, 04:32 PM
Could someone post a link to their site?

Patrick A. Riley
07-19-2004, 06:57 PM
http://www.jandrproductions.com

I'm order #1378

Lucid Enigma
07-19-2004, 10:16 PM
My order (#1230) arrived a few days ago. I was expecting the worst when I saw the box: it looked like someone at USPS had jumped on it. One end of the box looked like an accordion. Fortunately, everything inside was in perfect shape, thanks to the small size of the weapons and the styrofoam peanuts protecting them.

My order of AK-47s, Viper rifles, UZIs, Zartan kit, and a few misc. pieces looks great. (I really liked the MP5.) About 1/4 had very small plastic remnants around the edges, but nothing to worry about. Most of the excess came off just by rubbing it with my finger. Only three guns required a quick going over with an exacto knife to bring them in line with my obsessive standards. Now all my Cobra troops can ditch their shameful rock viper rifles and raise havoc with their brand-spankin' new AKs. I am glad that JandR was around to let me equip them. I hope they continue to crank out more good stuff.

Mark O'

Kid Canada
07-21-2004, 09:38 AM
Did everyone who received their order get an e-mail saying it was shipped? My order number is #1220 and I still do not know what the status of my order is. I realize that these things do take time to make but here we are a month and a half latter and I am no closer to getting my order.

joelk835
07-21-2004, 09:47 AM
I got an email about 4 days before I received the items saying the items had been shipped. That is the only time I got an email from them after my original order.

bayou benny
07-21-2004, 10:31 AM
i made a small order june 11th for the following
snake-eyes sword x1
rattler canopy x1
crosshair boonie x2
an still have not received.
i emailed on july 9th to find out if order was done. received an email july 11th saying it would be mailed monday. i would guess that would have been july 12th.

quoted from roger
"Benny,
Your order is all finished and boxed up and will be shipping Monday. Thanks and take care.
Roger"

i would hate to move this to the bad traders section. i am going to hold off on doing such till sat. 25th after the mail runs here. i thought with the reopening he would have stepped things up. anyway i hope this works out for us all.

gargoyle
07-21-2004, 05:28 PM
i havent ordered from commander before but i have talked to him for many months and i cant see any reason to not buy from him. from what ive heard so far here the orders are shipping out and if you are not happy with the time frame then cancel your order. but for those of you who are willing to wait, from what i hear youll like what you get. and if i could help i would for free.

danth78
07-21-2004, 06:59 PM
I ordered 8 pieces 2 weeks ago. I received them last week. I was expecting to wait at least a month so that was a surprise. I really think it depends on the size of the order. And I think J & R is like Burger King -- they make your order when you order it; they don't have stock lying around pre-made.

Darko
07-21-2004, 07:37 PM
I ordered 8 pieces 2 weeks ago. I received them last week. I was expecting to wait at least a month so that was a surprise. I really think it depends on the size of the order. And I think J & R is like Burger King -- they make your order when you order it; they don't have stock lying around pre-made.

Actually they do. That's what the big down-time was for. They had run into the problem of massive amounts of orders being placed and not having any stock on hand. So they produced a large stockpile of pieces before reopening the site.

Kid Canada
07-21-2004, 08:16 PM
I ordered 8 pieces 2 weeks ago. I received them last week. I was expecting to wait at least a month so that was a surprise. I really think it depends on the size of the order.

Now that really ticks me off. The size of the order should not matter. If I place an order and I am #1 my order should be the first one produced. If orders 2-20 are smaller and easier what does that matter?

Some people are saying just give it time and it will come. I kinda look at the situation this way.... If I bought something on Ebay and paid the same day and a month and a half latter I had no product (and no idea when I might see it) I would not be posting here. It would be in another catagory altogether.

turbomagnus
07-21-2004, 09:15 PM
Actually you have it slightly confused, Commander doesn't focus on any one order. If your order is larger, it'll take longer to complete, time during which he won't waste but'll use to finish up other orders.

Kid Canada
07-21-2004, 09:38 PM
It's entirely possible I may have it confused. That comes from being kept in the dark about my order for so long. I Paid on June 7th and here we are July 21st and nothing.

I am a very patient person who does not mind waiting BUT at the very least keep me posted on progress. If there is a delay or a problem just drop me a 10 second e-mail and let me know. DON'T just take my money.

BadAsh
07-22-2004, 12:48 AM
I am posting this from LordBishop over at J&R:

This is some insight for those of you who just plainly don't know what is involved here. Lets follow some logic.

Yes there was a lot of stock piling going on for items but lets do some math. There are approximately 180 different items on the site for sale. On average lets just say that each item has 5 variations of colors to choose from. Now lets assume we stock pile just 100 of every possible combination. So 180 x 5 x 100 which gives us 90,000. Lets ignore the fact of where the hell you are going to keep 90,000 pieces. Now what the problem becomes is 100 of every item isn't a thing. People have ordered 50+ of one item. You get two orders and poof there goes your stock. Back to making them on the fly. How about we just limit everyone to only being allowed 5 of any one item per order? No? I didn't think so.

Now lets take a look at what has actually occured since we've reopened. We've had nearly 200 orders placed. Now do you want us to spend an entire day every week sending out e-mails stating what you already know, that we are working on your order? No I doubt that cause then we'd lose a day of production every week and that'd on average add at least another week to your order being completed. If you sent your money, your order is in progress. EVERYONE gets an e-mail that states we got your money and things have started. Now you know everything that you really need to know. Now I agree that if you buy something from someone on say ebay and pay for it, then it should be sent out promptly, but that's because they have the damn thing in hand. We hand craft every fricking item before we can send it. And we've already discussed why stock piling doesn't solve the problem. So one has to wait. Every person who's given us money has gotten their order. It just takes time.

Now lets further this idea a little. Lets look at the fact that 200 people have ordered 4557 items since we reopened. That doesn't count all the pieces that are in items like a whole kit. Now lets account for the fact it takes a good 16 hours for a mold to cure. Each mold does an average of 150 items before the mold needs replaced. Each item created with a mold takes about 2 hours to cure. Lets also take into account that some molds and casts turn out like garbage and need to be redone so you just totally wasted time. That is of course unless you want garbage for quality. 4557 items ordered, being filled by one guy doing 16 hour days just so you guys can have your stuff as quickly as humanly possible and still fricking whine about the turn around time.

Now seriously, who here would like to sit and try to even comtemplate how long it takes to fill orders given this information? I sure as hell ain't going to try. If you think you can do better, go for it. Learn how to make the molds and cast the items. All the information is out there for you to find on the net just like we did. Spend the time to create a semi-decent web site so people can order your stuff. Go through all the bs of testing new plastics and ****ing away any tiny profit there is just for the sake of bringing you guys something that is a step better. Do it faster and better than us and put us out of business. Go ahead, I challenge you to. You'd be doing us a favor as we wouldn't have to listen to people whine for doing something to help better the customizing community.

Until then, read the shipping policy that someone posted here a few posts back. I wrote it, I know what it says. I wrote it specifically like that to scare away the people who have no patience as quite honestly, we don't even want to bother with you. We have a ton of other customers who we'd rather be doing business with and getting them their product that much faster because we didn't have to sit here and bother with responding to assinine posts like this one.

no-skillz
07-22-2004, 02:00 AM
wow that was good, I am new to this site but i am on j&r forums too .i ordered last month ,a fairly good size order.I have heard the best about j&r from ebayers world wide ,I am willing to wait as long as it takes to get my order because when it comes ,I know that it will be awesome stuff.Roger puts alot of time into making other people happy ,so have no fear about your orders.Its worth the wait!! UPDATE i just received my clear swamp skier and black swamp skier from J&R they look awesome!!!! THANKYOU COMMANDER!!!!

Commander
07-22-2004, 03:58 AM
You know it's real funny how quick people can turn on you. Thanks for post'n LB's comments on this rediculous non sense BA. There's nothing that I can really add to what LB has said. He pretty muched summed it all up for me and then some.

It's real funny and real sad how this whole topic evovled. It went fom someone asking if anyone had gotten their stuff, to someone insinuating that this is a bad buisness deal, to someone thinking I was just taking his money. And not a one of you people has emailed me about your concerns. All over this thread there are people saying they have gotten their stuff and nowhere out there will you ever find anyone saying that I screwed em over and never shipped their stuff. I've done nothing but my very best to see that people get what they order. I replace orders that get lost in the mail and I also replace parts that get broken. There are those that have posted in this thread that know better than to assume that I'm out to screw em over and you know who you are and to post anything insinuating this is nothing more than idiotic!! You wanna toss us in the 'bad traders' section, then have at it!! I could really care less because its furthest from the truth.

I really hate coming to these boards and seeing these threads turn into this stupid non-sense. I appreciate everyone who is supporting what we are trying to do at J and R. It really helps me a great deal (especially when I read some of the non sense that I have read here and begin to feel it's just not worth the hassle of trying to do this for these people). Thanks guys for your support!!

Bad traders list..........gimme a break.

blackthunder
07-22-2004, 04:28 AM
You know it's real funny how quick people can turn on you. Thanks for post'n LB's comments on this rediculous non sense BA. There's nothing that I can really add to what LB has said. He pretty muched summed it all up for me and then some.

It's real funny and real sad how this whole topic evovled. It went fom someone asking if anyone had gotten their stuff, to someone insinuating that this is a bad buisness deal, to someone thinking I was just taking his money. And not a one of you people has emailed me about your concerns. All over this thread there are people saying they have gotten their stuff and nowhere out there will you ever find anyone saying that I screwed em over and never shipped their stuff. I've done nothing but my very best to see that people get what they order. I replace orders that get lost in the mail and I also replace parts that get broken. There are those that have posted in this thread that know better than to assume that I'm out to screw em over and you know who you are and to post anything insinuating this is nothing more than idiotic!! You wanna toss us in the 'bad traders' section, then have at it!! I could really care less because its furthest from the truth.

I really hate coming to these boards and seeing these threads turn into this stupid non-sense. I appreciate everyone who is supporting what we are trying to do at J and R. It really helps me a great deal (especially when I read some of the non sense that I have read here and begin to feel it's just not worth the hassle of trying to do this for these people). Thanks guys for your support!!

Bad traders list..........gimme a break.

i can vouch for Commander ... just give the guy a break ... have patience ... he won't run away with your $$$ ... he just needs a few extra hands and maybe 200 hours in a day to churn out all the parts etc.

heh ... he is good in my books ... just give him time.

btw ... Commander ... i'll wait till you have more time before i send you 'revised' list ... =D

Commander
07-22-2004, 12:46 PM
BTW Blackthunder............ddi you get your stuff yet? All of you guyus up in Canada need to rally together and get your mail system fixed. ;)

crimson tide
07-22-2004, 02:22 PM

This is some insight for those of you who just plainly don't know what is involved here. Lets follow some logic.

Yes there was a lot of stock piling going on for items but lets do some math. There are approximately 180 different items on the site for sale. On average lets just say that each item has 5 variations of colors to choose from. Now lets assume we stock pile just 100 of every possible combination. So 180 x 5 x 100 which gives us 90,000. Lets ignore the fact of where the hell you are going to keep 90,000 pieces. Now what the problem becomes is 100 of every item isn't a thing. People have ordered 50+ of one item. You get two orders and poof there goes your stock. Back to making them on the fly. How about we just limit everyone to only being allowed 5 of any one item per order? No? I didn't think so.

Now lets take a look at what has actually occured since we've reopened. We've had nearly 200 orders placed. Now do you want us to spend an entire day every week sending out e-mails stating what you already know, that we are working on your order? No I doubt that cause then we'd lose a day of production every week and that'd on average add at least another week to your order being completed. If you sent your money, your order is in progress. EVERYONE gets an e-mail that states we got your money and things have started. Now you know everything that you really need to know. Now I agree that if you buy something from someone on say ebay and pay for it, then it should be sent out promptly, but that's because they have the damn thing in hand. We hand craft every fricking item before we can send it. And we've already discussed why stock piling doesn't solve the problem. So one has to wait. Every person who's given us money has gotten their order. It just takes time.

Now lets further this idea a little. Lets look at the fact that 200 people have ordered 4557 items since we reopened. That doesn't count all the pieces that are in items like a whole kit. Now lets account for the fact it takes a good 16 hours for a mold to cure. Each mold does an average of 150 items before the mold needs replaced. Each item created with a mold takes about 2 hours to cure. Lets also take into account that some molds and casts turn out like garbage and need to be redone so you just totally wasted time. That is of course unless you want garbage for quality. 4557 items ordered, being filled by one guy doing 16 hour days just so you guys can have your stuff as quickly as humanly possible and still fricking whine about the turn around time.

Now seriously, who here would like to sit and try to even comtemplate how long it takes to fill orders given this information? I sure as hell ain't going to try. If you think you can do better, go for it. Learn how to make the molds and cast the items. All the information is out there for you to find on the net just like we did. Spend the time to create a semi-decent web site so people can order your stuff. Go through all the bs of testing new plastics and ****ing away any tiny profit there is just for the sake of bringing you guys something that is a step better. Do it faster and better than us and put us out of business. Go ahead, I challenge you to. You'd be doing us a favor as we wouldn't have to listen to people whine for doing something to help better the customizing community.

Until then, read the shipping policy that someone posted here a few posts back. I wrote it, I know what it says. I wrote it specifically like that to scare away the people who have no patience as quite honestly, we don't even want to bother with you. We have a ton of other customers who we'd rather be doing business with and getting them their product that much faster because we didn't have to sit here and bother with responding to assinine posts like this one.
Hey man, that makes perfectly good sense to me. Patience is needed with these matters. I have placed several orders with them, and I could care less if it took Three months to get them, because I know that time that I spent waiting would be well worth the product I received. ;)

*Loki*
07-22-2004, 03:39 PM

You know...I've been wondering if I should order some stuff, because they have such great looking pieces, but after reading that letter, my mind is made up. I'll be sending an order soon! These are my kind of business people...lol. I work all day on marketing at my job, and there is no way they are getting rich doing this business. Most folks need to just appreciate that someone actually took the time to think up the fact that most of us want reprints of older molds.

Thx guys, expect an order soon. I really don't give a rat's arse when it's finished...lol

*Loki*

Mike JT
07-23-2004, 02:10 AM
I got my stuff today (actually last week but I had to have it forwarded to my new address.) I ordered the day they reopened. Great looking stuff. I only ordered helmets and two SAW VIPER heads (so I can finish my two JvsC SAW Viper customs, making for a total of 4). Now I'm kicking myself for not ordering some of the rifles I like. Oh and I'm not sure if they meant to do this but they sent me an extra one each of the Eel helmet and the Viper helmet. I thought maybe because there were slight imperfections in the molds. But hey it just means I get to make an extra Viper custom and eel custom.

I can't even imagine spending the amount of money some of you guys are on this stuff. Wherever you guys work.... Are they hiring?

turbomagnus
07-23-2004, 09:06 AM
Unfortunately, we're not hiring, that's because we're not in one place, each of us (Myself, LB, Commander, BadAsh, and the rarely seen Solidsnake) live in a different state.

As to the extra helmets, Commander sometimes sends out test run and slightly flawed runs as bonuses in orders

Lucid Enigma
07-23-2004, 08:06 PM
A fact that is definitely appreciated. I received two extra Viper rifles in my order, and they both looked pretty good to me!

Mark O'

As to the extra helmets, Commander sometimes sends out test run and slightly flawed runs as bonuses in orders

Biohazard
07-25-2004, 04:08 AM
Unfortunately, we're not hiring, that's because we're not in one place, each of us (Myself, LB, Commander, BadAsh, and the rarely seen Solidsnake) live in a different state.

LOL not turbo! ok well my thing is im patient to an extent. i love the items and i got a running list of what i want at my house. i just dont wanna order something and have to wait 2 months to get it. and omg i know all about the insane crap that you have to deal with with casting. i do a few of my own cast pieces and sometimes you get excellent molds, sometimes you get wasted time. its not really an exact science so i can understand the backups. ill be tossing my order in soon too guys
:D