Is it me? [Archive] - YoJoe.com Forums

View Full Version : Is it me?

Static
07-14-2004, 05:52 PM
I've noticed that people aren't buying as much on the G.I. Joes at Ebay as they normally do. Is this due to the 2004 Con or is it something else (i.e. Payday hasn't arrived yet)?

thunt4
07-14-2004, 06:27 PM
Partially due to the convention but with years of experience with this most people have better things to do in the summer than sit in front of the computer. Most of the time early fall till early summer is prime for selling and summer is prime for buying because not as many people watch or bid. The only good high price bids i would get during summer was teachers that summer was the only time they could find time to bid. Summer just seems to be the slack off period.

drveovru2
07-14-2004, 06:39 PM
i think its the convention, but i think prices are down and have been down from last year.

Druss
07-14-2004, 08:55 PM
Some items are closing at very great prices, while some are still going low. You can still get some great deals, I've just missed on a few auctions at under $2 per figure.

Activity will go up again, though if your really looking for something now is the time to buy!

redviper
07-16-2004, 12:47 PM
ah! I wish i have lot's of money to buy more stuff...
I need a part time!