Custom Flagg aircraft carrier - Blogs - YoJoe.com Forums

yojoe.com

View RSS Feed

G I Dad

Custom Flagg aircraft carrier

Rate this Entry
Quote Originally Posted by G I Dad View Post
I started this project because I always wanted one but never got one. I looked into the price of a used one and an unopened one but still wasn't happy with what I was going to get. I wanted a ship with more play value and that's the last thing I remember. It was a crazy trance of cutting wood and glueing. I added a hangar bay area, a second launcher area, the working anchors, and in the back a well deck to launch the W.H.A.L.E and two devil fish. I also added rooms below deck and stairs and walkways even a torpedo launcher. It's about the same size as the original toy but with below deck play value added. I tried to mimic the Flagg aircraft carrier design but only the stickers and anchors came from the toy.

Please enjoy the pictures in the link below. I will add more soon.

Custom G.I.Joe Flagg aircraft carrier https://imgur.com/gallery/GYYRYW5

Yo Joe!

G.I.Dad
Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20210418_165601.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	230.4 KB 
ID:	61910   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20210418_165611.jpg 
Size:	300.8 KB 
ID:	61912   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20210410_162329.jpg 
Size:	204.7 KB 
ID:	61914  

Submit "Custom Flagg aircraft carrier" to Digg Submit "Custom Flagg aircraft carrier" to del.icio.us Submit "Custom Flagg aircraft carrier" to StumbleUpon Submit "Custom Flagg aircraft carrier" to Google

Tags: gijoe, vehicle Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Hobbies are a wonderful way to unwind and pursue interests outside of daily routines. Whether it's playing an instrument, painting, hiking, or cooking, hobbies bring joy and relaxation. For artists, hobbies can also be a source of inspiration. Utilize your hobbies to infuse creativity into your music. And while you're at it, share your creative journey with others through social media and consider using a Spotify promotion service to connect with fellow hobbyists.