What did you name your Steel Brigade? - Page 2

yojoe.com

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    I named mine Night Shift with as much martial arts training as possible under Snake eyes of course.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Inever got around to ordering one, but I probably would hav named him Crazy since that is what my Uncle decided my code name would be (he gave me a birthday card with a file card drawn in it of me with all of my stats). It was cool! I wish I still had that.
    Take it easy,

Drew

Vintage, International, 25th and ROC WANT List: http://forums.yojoe.com/showthread.p...821#post468821

Never did get one of these as a kid, though I distinctly remember filling out the form. I wish I could remember the name...
    Currently Looking For:
    An unbroken/mint; '83 HQ "base" (the big main part), 1 MG and 2 cameras; Brazil Gatilho.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

mine was called 'Fuse'. now that i look back too much like short fuse...one of my favorite joe items is the SB file card. so awesome they were typed by hand...

I named mine Sgt Snake. Now I wish I had called it Janus...yeah yeah I know.

Quote Originally Posted by Janus View Post
    I named mine Sgt Snake. Now I wish I had called it Janus...yeah yeah I know.
    you can call the new one Janus and ignore the new file card. Hmm this inspires an idea...

Quote Originally Posted by skinny View Post
    you can call the new one Janus and ignore the new file card. Hmm this inspires an idea...
    I was actually thinking of buying a new one then scanning the file card and then removing the text and type new text in and print a new card.

That'll work! Crazy may still live just yet!

I'd like to get a Hi-Res scan of the vintage file card and edit that and re-print so I can have the one I never ordered. Then come up with a nice one in smaller size too.
    Take it easy,

Drew

Vintage, International, 25th and ROC WANT List: http://forums.yojoe.com/showthread.p...821#post468821

Named mine: Stingray and gave him as much seal training and weapons expertise as I could. Was always one of my favorites, often when I played with them and chose a team, usually keeping it around a 7-8 member team, he was always part of that team, I ordered one of the new ones and am glad they are making them again, wish they would let us customize their background again.
    One I sent away for and never got, was canceled was the creat a Cobra.
    www.advancediron.org ..worlds largest Iron Man fansite.

Quote Originally Posted by Cobraviper72 View Post
    Named mine: Stingray and gave him as much seal training and weapons expertise as I could. Was always one of my favorites, often when I played with them and chose a team, usually keeping it around a 7-8 member team, he was always part of that team, I ordered one of the new ones and am glad they are making them again, wish they would let us customize their background again.
    One I sent away for and never got, was canceled was the creat a Cobra.

This is the second time I have heard new one. Are they making new ones to order again?