A year's worth of Ebay Deadbeats...

yojoe.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Poverty's Paradise NM - Home of the Nuclear Holocaust, Green Chile, Pink Skies, & Blue Meth...

A year's worth of Ebay Deadbeats...

CLASSIC DEADBEATS:
    This list is consists of classic deadbeat buyers. Those that simply ignored the NPB process and received "strikes" as a result.

May 20, 2012 - kw1982kw1982
    Jun 14, 2012 - bmckenna-us
    Jul 19, 2012 - mgmatats00
    Nov 02, 2012 - shrikant98765432
    Nov 08, 2012 - intergalacticdoglady1
    Dec 20, 2012 - ical_muse86
    Feb 21, 2013 - jasonrules666
    Mar 03, 2013 - barneycolored

WOEFUL DEADBEAT:

Dec 30, 2012 - baxterdiver

This buyer backed out of his "Best Offer" BIN purchase. He had me in tears with his sob story. A tale of woe. A tale worth $4...

"Hi Happy New Year Have a nice day. Please I want a a favor from you, My son without my permission made an offer for this item I know that an offer and a bid are a serious commitment but honestly I am not in a good financial situation for this anyway he have to learn that he can't no have what he want. I am very sorry and apologize for the inconvenient Please I will appreciate if you cancel the purchase. Thanks and Merry Christmas ......"

Heartbreaking. However, a quick check of his bidding history revealed that he had actually won the same item (in a standard auction) from a different seller at a lower price. I just ended up canceling the purchase without question. It's easier that way. I got my fees back quickly, and denied the buyer a reason to NEG me out of spite. Life's too short for such trivial drama. Which brings me to...

MALICIOUS DEADBEAT:

jeffreyn4028
    AKA - Feb 11, 2013 - elementninjas
    AKA - Feb 11, 2013 - funkblunt

This little bed-wetter was angry that I blocked him from bidding/buying my merch. So he used the user names "elementninjas" and "funkblunt" to disrupt my listings by making malicious purchases and as a means to abuse the feedback forum. I ended up getting my fees back and got the FB removed, and ultimately got this test tube baby suspended from Ebay, but only for a short amount of time. Block them, and avoid being called a "poopy head". Yup, this little turd-burglar called me a "poopy head". "I know you are, but what am I?!?!" is what I would have said if I weren't so STAUNCHLY above name calling...

And finally - This last player isn't a deadbeat, in fact, he paid immediately. However, he is a jerk.

petersusanleong

This buyer left me my first NEG in 14 years, but never bothered to notify me of the problem...

"The scale of both cars are not 1/43. Big Disappointment."

After I saw the red "minus", and read the comment, I picked my jaw up off the floor, and contacted him with an apology. And while I hoped he would change his mind and remove the NEG, I offered him a refund with no strings attached, but I never heard a reply. In other words, his need to leave a negative FB comment was more important then returning something he didn't want. In fact, checkout his FB history, you'll see a pattern of this sort of behavior. Dude's just downright unfair. And again, why keep something you don't want?

What really kills me is that I accept returns. Most of the time I refund the buyer AND let them keep the item. Why? I'm not selling gold coins here, I'm selling cheap crap like Wal-Mart. Like I said, life's too short to deal with penny-ante drama. Right now, as I write this, it pains me that I have to take time out of horsing around with the dog, or laying about zoning out, or spending time with my family, or playing with my toys, or effing around online or just plain wasting time, to focus on outing these jabronies. Anyway, that's it for now.

Crooked Letters

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
    ALL WRONGS REVENGED
    Last edited by Super Sport; 03-17-2013 at 03:20 AM.
    I'M A MAC

NEEDED: SDCC Gold PDD, SDCC Blue Suited CC, SDCC TTT SGT. Slaughter, SDCC Starscream, SDCC Shockwave, FSS Nano BATs, FSS Desert Scorpions & FSS CGIs, MISB/UNUSED MIB M.A.S.K. stuff, a factory tachometer for a 65 Chevy Impala, lawyers, guns & money...

Want LiSSt...

TOP FIVE:
    Dondi CIA
    Bates AIO
    Dream TDK
    Jepsy TRD
    Bob Ross PBS

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

I would like to subscribe to your newsletter or blog, sir. Your write-ups are both informative and entertaining.

Poverty's Paradise NM - Home of the Nuclear Holocaust, Green Chile, Pink Skies, & Blue Meth...
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbot View Post
    ...Your write-ups are both informative and entertaining.
    And don't forget, they're kinda' sad too as they're also documenting my slow descent into madness.
    Last edited by Super Sport; 03-20-2013 at 12:25 AM.
    I'M A MAC

NEEDED: SDCC Gold PDD, SDCC Blue Suited CC, SDCC TTT SGT. Slaughter, SDCC Starscream, SDCC Shockwave, FSS Nano BATs, FSS Desert Scorpions & FSS CGIs, MISB/UNUSED MIB M.A.S.K. stuff, a factory tachometer for a 65 Chevy Impala, lawyers, guns & money...

Want LiSSt...

TOP FIVE:
    Dondi CIA
    Bates AIO
    Dream TDK
    Jepsy TRD
    Bob Ross PBS

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Here's a new player.

Mar 15, 2013 - 85chevyblazer78

I just dropped the hammer on them with a strike...

Take that!!!
    What?
    A strike!!!
    A strike?
    Yeah, a strike! Take that muffin lover!!!
    Uh, okay. Where is this strike?
    It's invisible.
    Oh. I'm not sure if I'm supposed to be concerned or scared or what. Will this affect my ability to burn other sellers?
    No.
    Okay then, well thanks for letting me waste your time.
    No problemo.

Classic deadbeat. Ignored the NPB, all the while they continued to bid on and BIN crap from other suckers. This was the 34th NPB I've had to file over the past 18 months. Ebay is a cowardly buyer's paradise.
    I'M A MAC

Want LiSSt...

TOP FIVE:
    Dondi CIA
    Bates AIO
    Dream TDK
    Jepsy TRD
    Bob Ross PBS

New year, same sullbhit...

Jul 08, 2013 - stationary_mosquito AKA mosquito **** hipster.

Ignored NPB. Continued to buy crap. See you in hell.
    Last edited by Super Sport; 07-21-2013 at 10:41 PM.
    I'M A MAC

Want LiSSt...

TOP FIVE:
    Dondi CIA
    Bates AIO
    Dream TDK
    Jepsy TRD
    Bob Ross PBS

Aug 03, 2013 - sparky202012

Bloody deadbeat wanker. Ignored NPB, continued to buy crap. Here's hoping someone kicks you in the twig and berries. Cheerio pip pip and all that rot... That's all the British slang I know. I need to watch some more Guy Ritchie movies.
    Last edited by Super Sport; 08-07-2013 at 08:20 PM.
    I'M A MAC

Want LiSSt...

TOP FIVE:
    Dondi CIA
    Bates AIO
    Dream TDK
    Jepsy TRD
    Bob Ross PBS

Sep 15, 2013 - train_trax

Likes club exclusives, likes to make offers, doesn't like to pay. Ignored NPB, continued to buy crap. I hope your ballz shrivel up son.
    I'M A MAC

Want LiSSt...

TOP FIVE:
    Dondi CIA
    Bates AIO
    Dream TDK
    Jepsy TRD
    Bob Ross PBS

I had trouble with bmckenna as well. Fun times. Sadly, I haven't experienced the utter joy of dealing with the rest of them. Instead, I get heartless people and the people who think that if they won an item on Wednesday and waited to pay until the following Wednesday that their item should have been sitting on their doorstep shortly after they paid. Oh, and then there's the ones that take forever to pay, don't respond to you trying to contact them, finally pay, and then whine that you never told them when you shipped their item out. I just thought your email was broken dude.

Sam
    Read my blog, or I will replace all your Argen 7 figs with Crystal Balls!

Part of a new trend - Buyers that make offers, only to end up not paying.

Oct 2, 2013 - jjsddias
    Oct 3, 2013 - tgod9957

Two of four NPBs I've had to file in the first week of this month. What is up with people? When I buy something I want it yesterday. Why do I have to force buyers to pay?
    I'M A MAC

Want LiSSt...

TOP FIVE:
    Dondi CIA
    Bates AIO
    Dream TDK
    Jepsy TRD
    Bob Ross PBS

I only sell with immediate payment buy it now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Super Sport View Post
    Part of a new trend - Buyers that make offers, only to end up not paying.

Oct 2, 2013 - jjsddias
    Oct 3, 2013 - tgod9957

Two of four NPBs I've had to file in the first week of this month. What is up with people? When I buy something I want it yesterday. Why do I have to force buyers to pay?