G.I. Joe Dollar Store Figures! - Page 2

yojoe.com

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    must... have blue/grey snake eyes(always liked it... kinda reminds me of batman) and all the rest!

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Exclamation

Every time I see this picture...

...the first thought that keeps popping into my head is "What If Snake-Eyes Became a Green Lantern?"
    SHE TOLD ME IT WAS EITHER HER OR
    GREEN LANTERN
    I'M GOING TO MISS HER

I can think of no better person for the Ring to choose
    Quote Originally Posted by skinny View Post
    Don't You Go Injecting Reality Into My Fantasy

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

What store are these being released at? Random dollar stores? Ross? When are they supposed to be released. Any help would be appreciated. I want these figs!!

I'm planning on buying the initial Wave. I'm not sure about their repaints. I wish they'd make a Cobra Officer in the traditional 82/83 colors. Also, I'd like to see a Trooper/Officer released in desert colors that match the colors in the Extreme Conditions set.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Chaw View Post
    What store are these being released at? Random dollar stores? Ross? When are they supposed to be released. Any help would be appreciated. I want these figs!!
    No real names have been thrown out. Best guess is Family Dollar and Dollar General. Since that's where the Valor Vs Venom basic figs went. Also i've seen cheap Marvel guys there recently. No official release date either. This side of the Pacific at least.

Are all of these reused parts? I don't recall that Snake eyes head or the hood for storm shadow... and Kwinn looks to be mostly all new... I want them allll weird colors and everything.

Quote Originally Posted by Deadman2099 View Post
    Are all of these reused parts? I don't recall that Snake eyes head or the hood for storm shadow... and Kwinn looks to be mostly all new... I want them allll weird colors and everything.
    Kwinn is not included. The pics of Kwinn are just there for fun.

Storm Shadow hood has been used a couple times already I think. Jungle Storm Shadow for sure, and I think Resolute Storm Shadow too.

*edit, nevermiind... on 2nd look, it seems to be a different hood*
    Last edited by Average Joe; 04-26-2012 at 09:53 AM.
    Looking for Arctic Commando Snow Serpent, Starduster version A, and 82/83 trooper rifles.

You're half right. That's Resolute Zartan's hood.

As for Snake i think it maybe PoC. I will check when i get home.

Quote Originally Posted by Geek-Viper View Post
    As for Snake i think it maybe PoC. I will check when i get home.
    I was thinking City Strike SE
    Looking for Arctic Commando Snow Serpent, Starduster version A, and 82/83 trooper rifles.